XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

So now while I’m busting out classics (Shadow Complex & this) I’ve skipped, I’m thinking about either Portal 2 or Bioshock. I’m already into Portal 2, but I got stuck and stopped it before.

Okay, thanks.

Both masterpieces Portal 2 is the best puzzle game of all time and has one of the best finals ever…

That’s what I went with. And I even beat Chamber 18 (which is the one I was stuck on)! But then 19 stumped me and I got in bed.

the singleplayer mode is not that difficult. The last couple coop missions are hard :smiley:

You are overestimating my intelligence.

are you guided by glados rn?

to think of this game got a 4k patch :o

dang this is impressive…

I give a spoiler warning for this video! dont watch it unless you have already played it.

She’s pretty antagonistic right now.

I have heard a few things over the years that are still to come, but I’ll still avoid the video because maybe (and hopefully) I don’t know everything.

ahh got it I know where you are ^^ yeah avoid videos, the Portal 2 end is considerd a all time classic and Im surprised you dont know it. I consider it as iconic as a certain scene in FF7 :smiley:

But you still have some stuff ahead of you and play the coop mode! Hidden gem!

I have played about half of it. We gotta finish it someday.

The add on missions are real head crashers :smiley: How do you enjoy the story so far?

To be honest, I don’t remember much of what’s going on, because it was like a year ago I last played.

dang but why took it you soo long to start the singleplayer :o

No, that’s what I meant. The single-player. And actually, the co-op too, now that you mention it. I’m playing this whole game in a disjointed way :joy:

There was one guy who talked to me between chambers (Wheatley, I think?) and I don’t remember what his deal is at all

Maybe you should start over? I can tell you one by one how the story is I played this game a couple times

One question how does it run on series x? has it a unlock framerate?

Seems to be 30 fps, but the resolution is definitely sharp.

But nah, I’m not gonna start over, I’ll power through. It’ll come back to me.

Hmmm, well your decision :smiley:

Both Portal 1 and 2 are classics, as far as I remember 1 was much more difficult than 2 for some reason.