XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

My top 10 games this year

1.Cyberpunk 2077

1. Ori and the Will Of The Wisps

3.Doom Eternal

4.Immortals Fenyx Rising

5.Resident Evil 3 Remake

6.Ghost Of Tsushima

7.Mafia Remake

8.Battletoads

9.The Messenger

10.Journey To The Savage Planet

Now for my top 15 most anticipated games of 2021

1.Halo Infinite

2.Resident Evil 7

3.Gotham Knights

4.Hogwarts Legacy

5.Nier Replicant Ver.1.22

6.Scarlet Nexus

7.Stalker 2

8.Darktide

9.Mass Effect Legendary Edition

10.Outrider

11.Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

12.Returnal

13.Back 4 Blood

14.Prince Of Prersia The Sands Of Time

15.Bright Memory Infinite

Now if somehow God Of War does come out next year its in the top 3

4 Likes

First person gamesā€¦ I think I will cry SOOO GOOD

and dam dat graphicsā€¦ and gamepass too HOW the fā€¦ Im very happy with my xbox series x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Battlebornā€™s servers shut down on January 25th. It canā€™t be played in any fashion after that date. They should just throw it up on Game Pass for the last month, let anyone who wants to try it for the final time give it a go. Couldnā€™t hurt anything.

Is stalker exclusive or is it timed

Timed Console Exclusive.

1 Like

Wonder how long it will be

My guess would be between 6 months and a year.

1 Like

Happy new year from down under. 2021 should be a massive year for Xbox, looking forward to it.

9 Likes

unnamed

The best game for xbox player if you want something like Spiderman :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does anybody have connection issues with their controller? Like mine frequently will lose connection but remain turned on.

Is that Valkyria Chronicles? If not, what game is that?

Attack on Titan is the anime, donā€™t know exactly what the game is called.

Attack on Titan. This game is directed at people who already watched the show till season 3. I highly recommend it. My favourite show of all time.

1 Like

Okay, cool. Enjoy!!!

Here Here, greatest show Iā€™ve ever watched. I always wanted to try the game but I never see it on sale.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:yeah I bought it on disc for 20 ā‚¬ once but without the final battle (season 3 content)ā€¦ I donā€™t think there will ever be a continuation because of the nature of Season 4 :slight_smile:

At least I can assure the game has a lot playtime and a lot additional side content. Time trails challenges etc. Coop missions are possible and there is a multiplayer too (probably empty now :frowning: ) on top of the campaign.

In the game you have the option to make upgrades to your equipment and increase you friendship with all the characters to make them more effective in combat.

The gameplay is very unique and successfully brings the combat from the anime to life. Only the horror element and the hopelessness is not so apparent. It is easy to kill a titan, unlike what the anime shows.

Game has the first and second season included.

2 Likes

Finally finished assassins creed Valhalla after 70 hours or something clocked. The ending is so anti-climatic, you donā€™t even get and achievement and thereā€™s no credit roll. Really peculiar.

Liked it overall, would give it an 8. Was an 8.5 but the back 25% dragged way too much.

Onto Nier Automata before it leaves games pass!!!

WE HAPPY FEW YEAR. make 2021 a much better year folks :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

YES!!! FINALLY!!!

The Xbox Series X GameStop Bundle has been shipped out via FedEx and I should be getting it Monday. Oh boy, oh boy!!! So happy I have tears of joy!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

The bundle includes the console itself, physical copy of AC Valhalla and NBA 2K21. Both of which I will return to GameStop to try get refund for them since I donā€™t need them. If I canā€™t, I will just trade them in. Already received the 3 month Game Pass Ultimate redeem code which I redeemed yesterday and got an extra month just by keeping ā€œrecurring billing onā€ when I confirmed the code. Also comes with an extra sealed controller which I will keep in case I ever need it.

So happy!!! Once I have the console Monday, I will setup the LG CX 55" OLED I have had since September and get everything organized and whatnot. After I connect the console, I will download the digital games I have purchased and then start Gears 5 Hivebusters on Tuesday. Work Wednesday and next Thursday, I can start Watch Dogs Legion.

LETā€™S GO BABY!!! WHOOOO!!!

8 Likes

When i beat Odyssey i didnt even know it was over. Is that how all AC games are?