XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Phil, Matt and Satya be like:

1 Like

Phil still playing Destiny I see :laughing:

2 Likes

When you buy a private studios you could be able to change something

1 Like

I will adamantly defend @Shpeshal_Nick any time I see people like ACG call him a “fake insider”; Nick’s been right about a whole hell of a lot, and more importantly, the timing of a reveal (especially in the COVID era) is the least stable thing. His information was, and is, solid.

More to the point about this ACG guy… aside from his history of transphobic complicity, it’s frankly a little telling that he pretends not to know who Jeff Grubb is (considering he’s also one of the most reliable and well-known insiders with verified sources). His whole rant in the latest video about Bethesda was a whole lot of words to basically say nothing while pretending to know anything. That’s about as King Ragnar as you can get.

7 Likes

The one thing I hate about quite a few podcasts I listen to…and it is becoming a more common problem…is when they spent a good chunk of the podcast:

1. Asserting that they do no think of themselves as an insider
  2. Then going on to say “I have heard from my contacts”…the very definition of something that qualifies them as an insider
  3. Bitch about “some clickbait websites will quote me now for a news item, for money” not realising that they themselves are providing inside information/gossip, usually for money (either via YouTube, the sale of merch, “superchat”, Patreon etc).
1 Like

Just fyi, you can use the mod and get achievements, but you have to restart the game to get this to work. I only play Skyrim this way on Series X.

1 Like

Some of the salt I’ve seen on other places about him is weird. Like extra bitchy

3 Likes

Timestamped.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

So, my question again: why Spheshaled said those leaks about Techland? He was quite sedute about that and than ACG: Is not Techland.

from 31:00 is Bethesda and 1:06:30 about Kojima

I trust Nick more than I trust ACG. Jeff Grub is a good follow also.

1 Like

I have theories about that but it’s whatever.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Cool. This is the right move imho

Guess they really want Battlefield 6 to hit this year.

Need for Speed: Need More Time

3 Likes

2022 is surely going to be packed!

1 Like

This seems like what Microsoft tried to do with Halo in getting other internal studios to help get the game out, Covid really has messed up a lot of publisher’s plans.

This is exactly it. Battlefield is the bigger franchise, so EA wants the game out this year no matter what. I wouldn’t be surprised if all major publishers are doing similar things.

1 Like

Honestly best for it to hit this year if possible. The drought is real and it will be space for it to thrive.

1 Like

Nice.

Need For More Time is more succinct though lol