XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Same. I liked the start of Dark Souls and Sekiros setting, thats it.

They are still very niche, it’s a loud minority, I just checked their trailers and the highest viewed one was just 1.8 million, surprised me, thought it would have been way higher considering the amount of noise.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Same. I hated Bloodborne to death. It was such a waste of time for me. The difficulty was horrendous.

1 Like

haha yeah I got The Witcher vibes as well.

1 Like

As an avid X cloud user I’d be more than happy for the 23rd March event to focus on continued growth of xbox services. Plenty of time for games.

We’ve got less than 100 days until E3 week anyway.

An update on Bethesda when it drops, the 23rd event for services and e3 for games. That’s a major update every 30 days…on average.

The order of each will likely impact on the expectations from each. For example, if Bethesda gets confirmed early March AND exclusivity is confirmed, people will be a lot more chilled about no games on 23rd.

Scarlet nexus is a summer title

2 Likes

I wonder if this Xbox platform event will have info on the controller design lab coming back.

1 Like

I’d be down with that as I’m in the market for a new controller.

1 Like

So if no games showcase for this month, that can still mean something in April or May and the big one in July perhaps.

I mean surely the developers of The Ascent, CrossfireX, The Gunk want to show their game off more before release? Unless these games are all planned for much later this year. Not even gonna mention Stalker 2 because I highly doubt that’s planned for this year.

3 Likes

The weird thing about this Elden Ring footage is that I’ve been told that @Shpeshal_Nick is a “Fake Insider” despite accurately predicting both the Gearbox Acquisition, FF7 PS+, the Star Wars ports by Aspyr…(Please continue to list)

8 Likes

It’s Always a good podcast… really like ACG

1 Like

So he could be right about Techland?

1 Like

I think the settings have a lot to do with why I play these games. I don’t like nioh because its just silly and stupid despite good combat but I just got a platinum on salt and sanctuary because I loved how the world looked,

Holy kek this might be your most viewed tweet ever @Shpeshal_Nick

1 Like

Now the fame is going to go to his head :roll_eyes:

We liked you before you were popular @Shpeshal_Nick

4 Likes

Techland is in chaos now. i dont know if its a good deal…

I booted up Skyrim and heavens me Id waste so much more time in it if it got an fps boost.

PS. I know about the mod but it locks achievements and I dont wanna do that.