XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

I hope hahahaha. I seriously consider getting this if true lol

I honestly think this will sell better than SwSh nostalgia is strong on this

@Opatschi

Glad you enjoyed Yakuza Zero. Great game and my favorite in the three games I played. :slight_smile:

After Sword/Shield, I don’t know that I’m up for another PokĂ©mon game unless they change some elements drastically. It’s felt like the same thing since it’s inception.

I left playing mainline pokemon games after HG/SS when I realized fangames and rom hacks were providing more and better content than whatever the 3D pokemon games set out for. For being so much about evolution, ironically it’s one of the least evolved franchises, it’s sad. But these games keep selling gangbusters despite all the backlash so what the fuck do I know?

I genuinely think Pokemon is Nintendo’s Fifa because they’re the same thing now. A franchise that is stagnated by design, doesn’t do anything substantial to innovate, gets a lot of backlash for its lack of polish/content, yet keeps selling tens of millions of copies.

Is Avengers 60FPS at Native 4K on Series X? I don’t see it saying 60FPS anywhere.

Definitely consider it to be one of the strongest games from last gen

Agreed. I was very happy I started with Zero instead of Kiwami. Are you going to play Kiwami and Kiwami 2 next? If so, enjoy them as they’re great too.

There are only few games that made me emotionally invested.

Out of my head:

• Ori and the blind Forest
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 2
  • Gears of War 2
  • The last Guardian
  • Bioshock Infinite +DLC
  • FF X
  • Yakuza Zero

Edit: and Wolfenstein The New Order (no not The new Colossus :skull:)

Next up is Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna

It should be its just for some reason they cant talk about the xbox version at all.

Hope you like it, you’ve been on about it for a while now! :grinning:

Yeah my goal was to finish Yakuza first

Is there any game that made you emotional?

The Mass Effect Trilogy, and all Yakuza so far.

1 Like

I haven’t played the ME trilogy yet will change that soon :slight_smile: However I know the suicide mission and the end of ME 3 let’s see if it can still hit me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice. Enjoy. Should definitely keep you busy until Nier Replicant.

Probably not😅 but my plan is to play the next Yakuza after. And after switch to something else so I don’t end in a fatigue for the franchise.

I have Semester holidays and waaay to much time

Off top of my head:

• Asuras Wrath
  • Nier Gestalt
  • Yakuza 6
  • What remains of Edith Finch
3 Likes

Haha. Awesome. Not playing the same games in a franchise back to back is a good move. Definitely spread them out with another game in between.

1 Like