XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

How about a game ? :frowning:

1 Like

How do you guys feel about more retro reviews that dip into the 360 and og xbox? Iā€™m working on one for Black now (the EA title) but I am not going to score them since that is unfair to the titles in question. Iā€™ve been really happy with how ReCore: DE and Ryse have done on the youtube channel so Iā€™m going to dip my toe into more.

14 Likes

The Everwild trailer is mostlikely representing the real graphics of the game

4 Likes

I think that would be a great idea, would love to see more.

1 Like

several products for zero new BK gamesā€¦ :sleeping:

or are there just not announced yet? :chief_think:

Ken Lobb said in 2015 that BK, PD and Battletoads would return someday. well, Battletoads and Perfect Dark are already thereā€¦

2 Likes

4 Likes

I love these.

1 Like

About to start Gears Tactics, any tips!?

You may mess up a lot

1 Like

Even their N64 stuff holds up better than the vast majority of 3D games that gen.

1 Like

fierce amy poehler GIF

I love watching ā€œretro reviewsā€ and LTTP threads and the like, specifically because its nice to have a conversation (or listen to one) where youā€™re talking about it free from the hype and excitement of launch. Its a great idea and if youā€™re enjoying it too, then keep on going! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Go and make a playlist for the secondary missions, those are kinda boring, always try to pick up the boxes in the missions, they can give you good loot. Always try to send 2 guys with a normal grenade and 2 with a healing grenade, and mix them and move them in pairs, the boss fights are easy, i died 2 times in the 2 i had played (iā€™m in act 3, chapter 3 rn), and not by the boss, but by the other enemies that appear at the same time.

1 Like

Commandos is your friend! Spec 'em into grenades + get the gear pieces which reduce cooldown on grenades.

1 Like

Thanks!

Should I play Classic or Jacked? Kind surprised to see that they are different modes.

I say go for it. There are a lot of old games that could use some love/focus.

2 Likes

Jacked! Jack is a great addition to the gameplay, a few tougher enemies since you have an extra squad member but that just makes it better.

He adds a lot of versatility with buffs/debuffs, collecting chests etc. And heā€™s cute.

1 Like

Volcanic Take - Banjo-Kazooie will return, just not by Rare. And it will be a studio capable of AAA that will make a lot of sense in some ways, but be a very controversial pick with their recent Gameography in other ways but the end result is likely to be very good. The name of the studio is on the tip of my tounge but not sure I would say who Iā€™m thinking of yet. Something to noodle about, I guess.

Wonder when EA Play will be added to Gamepass PC. Its been 2 months and Microsoft has been completely silent on further updates

Havenā€™t had a chance to read this yet, could have some useful information. Hopefully not already posted.