XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Heretic!

1 Like

Iā€™m torn on this one. I think Fallout 3 is an overall better game, but I had more fun in New Vegas. I recently replayed NV to get all the achievements and had a blast, so it definitely still holds up.

As for the Gears vs Halo topic, I still prefer Halo to Gears, but I would agree Gears is underrated. I also replayed Gears 1-4 (including Judgement) a few months ago and enjoyed the hell out of them. I think both franchises are unique in their respected genres. Halo has a feel thatā€™s been hard to replicate, and the same can be said for Gears. But, if I had to choose between Halo 1-3 or Gears 1-3, I would choose Halo. And then I would shed a tear. :smile:

1 Like

A very good article on the reality of AA games and developers.

Never that Mort!

1 Like

World, absolutely! Characters, features and story? Naw.

FLITH GLASS THIS HERESY

2 Likes

Capcom acquisition confirmed! :wink:

2 Likes

Another day my controller loses signal.

This has still not happened to meā€¦ Are you sure there isnā€™t something wrong somewhere?

Im willing to bet that somehow my Phone interferes with the signal.

That, or a neighbor has an EMP-bomb factory. Phone might be a bit more likely.

Happens to me occasionally, I ended up putting a USB wire in from controller to console, but still happens.

Shit. I own both and had no issues that I remember. Sorry for the wrong information.

When am I going to get my good TMNT game? Itā€™s been ages since Turtles in Time.

1 Like

After Mutants in Manhattan flopped I think itā€™s going to be a little while, I wouldnā€™t mind a 2.5D attempt though, that could work well with the right devs.

Just chillingā€¦

Watching Kitboga videos on Youtube on my computer while playing Assassinā€™s Creed Valhalla

2 Likes

I thought it was ok, but admittedly because I love TMNT. Iā€™d take anything decent at this point, but Iā€™d love to see one theme in the old Eastman/Laird style. Darker, grittier, more ā€œmatureā€.