XboxEra Community Hangout |OT| Safe Space no longer required (Part 1)

Dying Light was a amazing game and I have no worries they will excell at the gameplay and mechanic the game offers. Only thing I think is scaled back probably is the decision making. What they had in mind was just too ambitious. And I also expect this game to launch on current gen/ pc only. Similar to Cyberpunk I suspect the lead development platform is the pc and current gen consoles only. They will probably drop the last gen.

Agreed. I didn’t put Halo Infinite on the list. I expect Halo 100%.

If I had to guess, im going to say February 2022.

Thus far, it’s a cross-gen multi-platform game. I’m not sure if they would cancel the previous gen version unless they’re being acquired.

They did cancel the 360 ps3 version of the first game

I know and I was going to say that they announced it early that the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 versions were cancelled but it was actually only three months before the game released so I guess it’s definitely possible. I would be surprised though if they choose to do so.

Friends I’m just now catching up on today’s conversations and there has been multiple inappropriate statements. Absolutely no discussion should become personal. Keep it to content and be respectful of others. Please flag all posts that are personal.

6 Likes

I had a slow down problem that was being caused by one specific ad. I shared it on the Ads thread and they fixed the problem for me.

Try posting your problem there!

Sooo… anyone watching the Final Fantasy stream in 2 minutes?

1 Like

Man Im knee deep in New Super Lucky’s Tale lmaooo

1 Like

There is ads now?

It has been happening to me too. I don’t mind that we have ads, but yeah, they’ve been making the page jump around.

1 Like

They dont work for me half the time, I just get a gray bar saying “ADVERTISEMENT”

Videogames? What are those? Never heard of them.

Welp, Final Fantasy XIV is coming to PS5, but not Series X. I still had hopes. Disappointed :frowning:

6 Likes

Its not coming till gold and the f2p thing is abolished. Always seemed like an E3 thing to me so no big deal.

They hate us.

2 Likes

no version for Xbox… :disappointed:

Weird. I wonder what’s holding it up.

One of my last original threads on the other Era was about if MH Switch would happen so if my luck continues Square Enix will give a release date for FF14 on Xbox before the end of the year

This is one thing that I’m sad Phil hasn’t delivered on. I’d love to start up FFXIV on Xbox, would give me a great reason to jump back in.

There’s a 2 day fan fest with “more announcements” planned for May, so there’s still a chance (albeit, slim)

I do feel Phil saying they were assuredly bringing the game to Xbox necessitates a follow-up, either in the form of confirmation or backing down, as too many are hanging on those words.

My thoughts right now though? It’s probably not coming to Xbox.

I think people here are kinda panicking about this. FF14 announcement really seems like something that would be revealed with an E3 like setting as a result of the f2p gold requirement going away.