Xbox Wireless headset announced! Now a wired one 😉 also

Up for pre-order on Amazon now too - Amazon.com: Microsoft Xbox Headset N No en/Xc/Fr/Es Aoc Hdwr - Xbox: Video Games

1 Like

$150AU holy shit

My Stealth 600s are on the way out, will definitely pick these up

6 Likes

ugh, I wish this was available at launch because I wouldn’t have bought my PC37x. I am happy with them, but these look like the best bang for your buck wireless headset

I hate that I have to wait a month for these.

I need them naaaaaooooooo

3 Likes

Man, if I didn’t have my Arctis Series 7x, I’d be getting these for sure! Look really nice. Looking forward to reviews when they come out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still using my Turtle Beach Ear Force XO that I bought on the Xbox One launch day. Think this may be my next headset.

Same here. If they come in good I will be snapping one up and I am certain a lot more people will as well.

Yup, these look ace. Sold.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Snagged them! :grin:

5 Likes

I was fighting over whether I’d blind preorder them all day, and by the time I made up my mind the damn things were sold out already :frowning:

1 Like

To quote the late, great Sean Connery…

“You musht never heshitate.”

4 Likes

I’m gonna buy these too, looks like a steal at that price too.

1 Like

Ordered them too. My only concern is the size of the ear shells… hope my ears fit completely in it.

Really respect Scott. Great guy, met him a few times. If he gives it a thumbs up then it’s good enough for me. Wish it had replaceable batteries. Just joking, don’t what to start up that debate…

1 Like

I already have the Arctis 9x which is more than double the price but these ones are looking more premium and the fact it has updates to the headset from console makes it way more appealing.

I hesitated and now they’re sold out

:confused:

just pre ordered of the AU store. They look awesome for the coin!

1 Like

Was announced as coming but at a later date and they still can’t confirm a price.

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. If this supported multiple platforms, I’d check it out. Looks good otherwise

2 Likes