Xbox Wireless headset announced! Now a wired one šŸ˜‰ also

Well, once they are available, they are mine :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Just saw this on Twitter. For $99, this wireless headset is a steal.

I watched this video

And it still seems a little different than what other headsets offer, like the newer TBs. The ear cups are the dials and one is overall volume and the other is balance between game/chat audio. On my TB I have 3 wheels, one is for game audio, the other is for chat, and another one is overall volume.

Not a fan. If the audio is fantastic I can live with it though.

1 Like

Apparently there is no dongle which means wireless only. I think I still keep my Sennheiser Momentum.

I have the PS5 headset, and honestly it is very cheap feeling even though the sound seems decent. This looks to be of a higher quality build and more featured based with the announcement at least. I pre-ordered one this morning.

2 Likes

for features it offer then itā€™s good for 99 but what matters is sound letā€™s hope these sound good

hmmm we have to wait on this and see if that usb c support audio passthrough or nah

No one saw thatā€¦again ?? :dizzy_face:

How do they still get away with this ??

2 Likes

They look stunning and the features are perfect for me. Just need to hear the reviews with regards comfort and sound quality.

1 Like

Check this one out :wink:

6 Likes

Oh man, I was just thinking the other day that I need a headsetā€¦

Many actually noticed.

https://twitter.com/klobrille/status/1314960245723144193?s=19

2 Likes

Agreed. I wish I had waited to buy my wifeā€™s 9x. If the reviews turn out to back up the claimsā€¦ I may need another unnecessary set of headphonesā€¦

Xbox Wireless Headset

ā€˜Coming soon to Gamepassā€™

:thinking:

Not a bad idea :grinning:

1 Like

Came across this on Twitter, now thatā€™s great:

Really want it, but I already have a pretty solid headset. Once it breaks though (which Iā€™m sure wonā€™t take long), this will definitely be on my radar.

1 Like

Microsoft seriously has the best hardware team in gaming

3 Likes

Looks great

i hope it comes to Brasil.

It does! In May I think someone said.

(No, Iā€™m not brazilian)

1 Like

There are dozens of us that want a mono chat headset! Dozens!

Seriously though, Iā€™m so sad this didnā€™t happen during the entirety of the last generation. Just give me a 360-style chat headset that I can use on Xbox One/Series X|S (no, the Hyperkin X88 doesnā€™t count because that thing was straight garbage).

1 Like

It looks like the initial direct from Microsoft pre-orders sold out on this already today ( Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox (microsoft.com), glad I booked one. I suspect that based on the price and features this will be hard to come by over the coming months, so if you are really interested it may be a good idea to grab a pre-order from another retailer when they become available.

1 Like