Xbox Store Weekly Sales |OT| - I'll Wait For Gamepass

This weeks deals are now live. Discounts on Ikenfell, Guacamelee 2, The Technomancer, Greedfall and more.

Spring Sale is now live.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/all-games

3 Likes

A bunch of nice sales, but nothing for me unfortunately. Oh well, next time I suppose.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to check these out in a bit. And my backlog looks hideous now lol.

I own mostly everything I want now, but maybe Iā€™ll be surprised by something.:slight_smile:

Yeah, lots of nice sales, but Iā€™ve reached a point in which Game Pass is not a complement, but my main gaming source. I donā€™t feel like buying anything with everything I have yet to play on GP

3 Likes

Same! Came to that realisation recently. Xbox Game Pass is enough for me, and with a huge backlog I donā€™t need to buy games anymore outside the odd mega-release not on XGP I really want to play.

2 Likes

Hmmm Metro is supposed to get next gen update this year right?

Yep! It already has a Smart Delivery logo on its store page

This weeks deals are now live in addition to the spring sale.

1 Like

Agreed, I start paying full price in a week or so for the first time and I will happily do so. I still get tempted by the odd gameā€¦ Iā€™m looking at you Hitman 3.

1 Like

Oh, completely forgot the Ace Attorney games were releasing on xbox.

BRB :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Not on sale in Brazil :frowning:

This weeks deals are now live. Discounts on Scott Pilgram Vs The World, Mafia II, Overcooked all you can eat and more.

1 Like

Titanfall 2 at $2.99. Should be a crime NOT to buy it at that price. Both the campaign and multiplayer of the game are stellar.

4 Likes

Titanfall 2 campaign was superb.

This weeks deals are now live. Sales on Resident Evil 0-7, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Tropico 5 and much more.

2 Likes

This weeks deals are now live. Assains Creed Oddyssey, Battlefield V, For Honor, Steep and more.

3 Likes