Xbox Store Weekly Sales |OT| - I'll Wait For Gamepass

This weeks sales are now live. Deals on Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Borderlands 3, ABZU and a collection of classic DOOM titles.

3 Likes

Damn, Paradox sucks at sales.

Like can the game + DLC bundle for Surviving Mars ever be cheap? Itā€™s like $30 to get the game and dlc w/ achievements togetherā€¦ ON SALE.

Quite bad this week

Hey Lords of the Fallen for 3ā‚¬ and Call of Juarez Gunslinger for 4ā‚¬ isnā€™t so bad. And Skate 3 for 4ā‚¬ too.

1 Like

This weeks sales are now live. Deals on Crash 4, Borderlands 3, Final Fantasy XV, and a huge selection of Square Enix titles.

2 Likes

Both Crash and Avengers on sale around their next-gen releases is a surprise. Hopefully we see a Tony Hawkā€™s sale next week.

1 Like

Will wait to see how the upgrade is for Avengers and may buy it since all the DLCā€™s are free and I have $20 in my Microsoft account that was originally going towards Outriders which no longer has to. Hehehe.

1 Like

Thinking of picking up the Outer Worlds DLCs now that itā€™s been updated to 60 fps on Series X.

Strangely enough thereā€™s no 60fps for Series S (as of now).

Thinking of buying Dragon Quest XI, but I might wait a few months for a deeper discount.

1 Like

This weeks sales are now live. Discounts on a wide range of Capcom titles such as Devil May Cry 5, Dragons Dogma, Okami HD and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy.

1 Like

Always bugs me to see BL3 getting a discount, but not the Season Pass.

2 Likes

This is why I only buy the bundles. Whether itā€™s on a sale or full price.

I donā€™t want be put in a situation where Iā€™m waiting a year or two for a dlc to go on sale. Lol

You only need the first Season Pass anyways. Season 2 is pretty rubbish and has no storyline campaign.

Nah, Iā€™m good. Got Game Pass :wink:

Damn it. Three or four games I wanted from Bandai Namco (with very expensive DLCs) are now on sale. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll resist that

Grabbed the Ace Attorney trilogy. Played them as they came out on the DS, and Iā€™m curious to see how it plays on a big single screen. Besides, itā€™s a fun quirky genre that I want to see more of on the platform!

2 Likes

The game unfortunately sold very poorly on Xbox. Something like only 5,000 copies. Hopefully gamepass can push for more Ace Attorney games.

Oh man, what a bummer! I really loved the series when I first started playing itā€¦ fifteen years ago, ouch.

Immutable senescence aside, Iā€™d love for more of this type of game to make it to Xbox. Like you said, hopefully the new dev kit coupled with the possibility of a Game Pass deal will mean anything that gets developed for PC can find a home here too.

Microsoft Store spring sale starts now. Deals on accessories and gaming PCs as well as games. The digital game sale starts on April 2nd.