Xbox Series X - September 22 Preorders - $499 - November 10th Launch

Think the X is fantastic value - hoping most don’t read the fine print on S and the X is easy to snag as a result. At least I will know if I was able to cop the 3080 first with that pre-order date

£449 for The Tower of Power? Sold! That’s as good a price I would have hoped for considering the hardware in the thing.

This right here, I’m looking to block off my work calendar so I can be sure to get my preorder in.

I have a feeling more than prior launches, you’ll really need to get a preorder locked in if you want to be there at launch.

I also wonder how they plan to allocate S vs X.

Welp, I know what I’m doing on the 22nd. Getting locked in to a Series X! Give me All the Access.

What’s better is the price in Canada - 599 CDN$ for the Series X, coupled with the lowly 5% sale tax in Alberta, I only pay ~480 USD, which is less than the price without tax in the states!

Thanks good to know. And for anyone else wondering I checked out the courier they use and it’s UPS fully trackable via the app.

Do we know if you’ll be able to sign up for All Access as a preorder for the Series X on the 22nd, or would we need to wait until November 10th to sign up with All Access to purchase?

I wonder how using your microsoft account balance for pre-orders work. I feel like using that to pay for the console, and also might stack up on digital cards with my credit card cashback

Got mine pre ordered. :smiley:

1 Like