Xbox Series X - September 22 Preorders - $499 - November 10th Launch

It’s been like Christmas these past 2 days. £449 is also outstanding for the XSX.

1 Like

Where are people in the UK pre-ordering? I used ShopTo for the Xbox One, tempted by maybe Amazon. I need someone who offers delivery by 1 pm I think…

I have been slowly adding money to an Amazon gift card for a few months now. Should be about 700 by November, will definitely be pre-ordering from there.

Currys do morning deliveries on some products, but not sure if consoles are included.

I wonder if I can just collect from my nearest store first thing. I’m wondering how Covid may impact in store collections and midnight releases etc.

Probably because it doesn’t include your local sales tax.

Does anyone know if MS previously confirmed countries for a Xbox Series? Usually they have a list of which countries get it day one.

I do recall Phil saying it wouldn’t be like how Xbox One launched, which is a good thing.

I’m planning on collecting from my local curries first thing in the morning, I recently picked up something from there so store collections aren’t an issue but they may not do midnight releases.

I may do the same as I have one nearby.

I couldn’t be more in if I tried. So damn happy with that price and Game Pass somehow gets better!

1 Like

I am going with Amazon personally. Was thinking Shopto but they take ages to update the site haha

Think I’m going to my local Mediamarkt here and preorder it. My brother who works there says you can already put in a preorder now.

On the other hand there might be two stores that will have a trade in program. Trade in the One X and buy XSX for a nice price.

On similar lines, I’ve always used game previously as they use DPD so I can be sure it’s not going to get checked over a hedge or into a bin on delivery, but, doesnt any one (UK) know what delivery direct from MS store is for launch consoles? Reliable? Which courier?

I’ve never ordered hardware from Microsoft directly. I just went to order a Series 2 Elite 2 controller and it only had standard shipping available, no express or next day delivery options.

Going with Amazon pre order hopefully. Also hope I’m able to snag the XSX.

I did pre-order directly from Microsoft for the XBOX One X (Scorpio edition) and received it on release day.

1 Like

I can’t believe they confirmed the SX price before the ps5. I really thought they would wait them out, even with the leak.

So many great things happening for xbox right now!

I already have ordered a new F5 button for my Ducky One 2 Skyline keyboard …

I don’t think Sony can match the UK price of £449. Microsoft have smashed it with this and the Series S announcement. I’ve gone from being a bit on the fence about getting at launch to being perfectly happy to buy a Series X for myself and an S for the wife.