Xbox Series X:Mini Fridge Pre-Order 19 October

It has a USB port- I wonder if we can charge devices with it?

GOC

I shudder to think.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Yeah if itā€™s gonna come down to it Iā€™m not doing that.

Iā€™ll try Amazon NL here and hope for the best. Itā€™s still not on the site though. I get we canā€™t preorder yet but at least make it visible on your site, I guess not.

1 Like

Has anyone seen a time of when preorders start?

Nothing.

No info on Amazon Netherlands either, so Iā€™ve no idea when I must get ready to press F5/refresh a lot.

Was thinking the same.

For the US, is it Target only?

Totally nothing. Still not visible on Amazon, so I donā€™t know how this is going to go.

Guess Iā€™ll just refresh the site a lot today?

Well thenā€¦from the Xbox articleā€¦

Editorā€™s Note (October 18): Weā€™ve removed Amazon from this post as a seller for this product and clarified the participating retailers. Toynk will be selling this directly through their own online store. Please visit their site for the latest details on pre-order and product availability.

So itā€™s basically not available in Netherlands at all, because count on some significant shipping costs.

Not that the fridge is available on that site though.

Itā€™s not coming to Australia, but thatā€™s okay. Iā€™ll wait until all the kinks are ironed out of the first edition, with a few patches and upgrades to the operating system to get rid of the rough edges, and get it when itā€™s available locally. Itā€™s best not to get the first day editions, is what they say.

GOC.

1 Like

Got one!

1 Like

I checked in this morning at it wasnā€™t up yet. A bit later and it wasnā€™t up yet. A bit later and it wasnā€™t up yet. A bit later and it was sold out. :man_facepalming:t2:

Ah well, it was the very definition a silly purchase something I didnā€™t need but couldnā€™t help wanting. Maybe later down the road if they keep making them.

The initial sold out message was a error. It switched to a coming soon message. Then they were up and sold out pretty much immediately.

I just kept refreshing and it eventually turned into a pre-order button. Checked out with my lightning fingers.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Its going on my desk in the office. Gonna keep those colas so cool.

2 Likes

GameStop Germany site has pre-orders but good luck getting through on the site. Itā€™s very possible that a legion of scalpers is on it already.

1 Like

What a shit show. I was seeing the product marketing page show up yesterday but this morning nothing was showing up for me at Target. What a shit show. I canā€™t even sign up for email notifications on the product page a friend linked to me. Though they could before.

Got one! From the USA Toy store. Itā€™s 140 euros there, so basically they ask 40 for shipping. I was willing to do that.

2 Likes

What store was it?

And with WELCOME10 you get 10% off. I found out too late about that.

3 Likes