Xbox Series X:Mini Fridge Pre-Order 19 October

Xbox Series X will be available for Pre-Order on 19 October

Available in 10 markets

$99 only

Unboxing

6 Likes

Probably gonna be $150AUD which is not bad!

Honestly $100 is a nice price point for me. Just hope I can nab one on Target next week haha

This is so silly that I kinda want one🥺

It’s so ridiculous, but I will be kind of heartbroken if I am not able to get a pre-order.

What have I become? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I need it.

Not to sound selfish but I’m going to need all of you to hold off ordering this until I’m able to secure one.

Appreciate your cooperation.

4 Likes

You don’t have to worry about me at least, Microsoft skipped my country. :frowning:

1 Like

So happy to read Netherlands is part of it and then I read about stores that aren’t even here. So I hope it will come to one of our game stores here. If not I might have to import it but that probably won’t be cheap with shipping and stuff.

I hope microsoft release it in Brazil next year, microsoft is doing a good job bringing new things to brazil, in september they brought the xbox series X halo edition pre order, I hope this fridge follow suit

This has got to be one of the most brilliant marketing moves in a while.

It’s one of those things that you probably don’t need but will absolutely want to get.

The price is so low that I can already see some Black Friday promotions going on at retail:

“Get a free Xbox mini fridge with the purchase of a Series X console”

2 Likes

The Xbox ecosystem and community is just more fun to me as a gamer than Sony when I see them do such cool things like this for the fans, and yes I do own a PS5 that gets used sparingly for a couple of select games during the year :slight_smile:

Brilliant marketing move but Target doesn’t ship to Canada.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently they will for this.

1 Like

I wonder if this is really limited in number for if there will actually be a lot of these. It’s not like they need a ton of circuit boards.

Got to say I’m actually impressed with the build compared to what I expected. They actually built a scoop into the top. Expected them to just wrap a cheap vynl skin around a basic OEM model.

Any idea what the import fees will look like? I don’t have space for this…but I kind of need it.

1 Like

Additional pics from Aaron Greenberg’s tweets:

2 Likes

Great pricing

We are making as many as we can this holiday. Have another wave coming early in 2022. Not a limited edition product, but do expect it will sell out. Hope that helps!

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1449022698437296136?s=20

Original video reveal of it, showing a bit more of the inside. Some of the internals changes going from concept meme to retail product, but fairly close between the two.

1 Like

I have no use, nor space for this, but I want it anyways lol.