Xbox Series X:Mini Fridge Pre-Order 19 October

The Xbox ecosystem and community is just more fun to me as a gamer than Sony when I see them do such cool things like this for the fans, and yes I do own a PS5 that gets used sparingly for a couple of select games during the year :slight_smile:

Brilliant marketing move but Target doesn’t ship to Canada.

Edit: Nevermind, apparently they will for this.

1 Like

I wonder if this is really limited in number for if there will actually be a lot of these. It’s not like they need a ton of circuit boards.

Got to say I’m actually impressed with the build compared to what I expected. They actually built a scoop into the top. Expected them to just wrap a cheap vynl skin around a basic OEM model.

Any idea what the import fees will look like? I don’t have space for this…but I kind of need it.

1 Like

Additional pics from Aaron Greenberg’s tweets:

2 Likes

Great pricing

We are making as many as we can this holiday. Have another wave coming early in 2022. Not a limited edition product, but do expect it will sell out. Hope that helps!

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1449022698437296136?s=20

Original video reveal of it, showing a bit more of the inside. Some of the internals changes going from concept meme to retail product, but fairly close between the two.

1 Like

I have no use, nor space for this, but I want it anyways lol.

It has a USB port- I wonder if we can charge devices with it?

GOC

I shudder to think.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Yeah if it’s gonna come down to it I’m not doing that.

I’ll try Amazon NL here and hope for the best. It’s still not on the site though. I get we can’t preorder yet but at least make it visible on your site, I guess not.

1 Like

Has anyone seen a time of when preorders start?

Nothing.

No info on Amazon Netherlands either, so I’ve no idea when I must get ready to press F5/refresh a lot.

Was thinking the same.

For the US, is it Target only?

Totally nothing. Still not visible on Amazon, so I don’t know how this is going to go.

Guess I’ll just refresh the site a lot today?

Well then…from the Xbox article…

Editor’s Note (October 18): We’ve removed Amazon from this post as a seller for this product and clarified the participating retailers. Toynk will be selling this directly through their own online store. Please visit their site for the latest details on pre-order and product availability.

So it’s basically not available in Netherlands at all, because count on some significant shipping costs.

Not that the fridge is available on that site though.

It’s not coming to Australia, but that’s okay. I’ll wait until all the kinks are ironed out of the first edition, with a few patches and upgrades to the operating system to get rid of the rough edges, and get it when it’s available locally. It’s best not to get the first day editions, is what they say.

GOC.

1 Like

Got one!

1 Like