Xbox Series S/X Preorder Discussion (Poll included)

I think the DF interview by Richard with the Codemaster dev was interesting and illuminating. From tech perspective, XSX|S have identical CPU (so the game mechanism will be same), and GPU, SSD storage and display have identical feature set. With targeting a lower resolution, and smartdelivery, we should see very similar visuals but at a lower resolution.

I am getting both, XSX for the main game room, XSS for bedroom, and I'll later get a second XSS for the living room.

I hope this doesn’t happen. But, I suspect that some people will be disappointed and there just wont be enough consoles for everyone that wants one.

It’s possible. With the PS5, somebody reverse engineered the shopping cart on Amazon so that the second it was up on the back end before the main page went live, you could preorder with the direct link. It wasn’t even available on the front page at that time, and by the time it was they were out

What kind of conspiracy theory is this? Amazon isn’t giving Wario64 a cut of any sales they make.

Looks like people have the Amazon US order links already

Maybe. Nobody knows if they will change it or not. MS is obviously changing the original preorder links that are on their own store - page is down. My guess is they will change it to try and mitigate the bots. Amazon may do the same

1 Like

How are you accessing the ms stores link?

It’s been up for days now on the Internet. There was an article with all the direct preorder links, and as I said Wario64 has it as well. Link is currently dead

1 Like

Ok so keep that same link. Gotcha.

It’s back up

I’ll follow wario64. Good luck tomorrow!

Are you a clown?

Xbox One didn’t sold out. You could get some in stores on launch day. They can’t possibly have less overall stock right?

I hope they still have in stock launch day units again.

Less stock - or more consumers?

Australians who want an S should check out the MS website - still stock listed there. Nothing for X sadly, as someone who was on EB’s site all day to no avail.

Likewise - EB, JB, Big W, all a disaster.

I managed to snag an X and and S direct from Microsoft, luckily. Queue domestic disturbance on November 10 as we decide who gets what :wink:

Got my X!!!

does-the-happy-dance

Well I just bought both. I’ll think about the S in the next days, depending on how well I can sell one or two my Xbox Ones. Might cancel it. X is a keeper of course though.

From the UK, I managed to get X and S from Argos and another S from Amazon. I think I was lucky though, the whole thing was a bit of a mess with massive online queues at curry’s and game and smyths website not showing anything or not responding etc…

Pre-ordered the XSX, probably one of the first in my country, and paid for it.