Xbox Series S OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED, $299, £249. 512 GB NVME SSD, 60% Smaller than XSX, 1440p up to 120 FPS, Ray-Tracing, All Digital and More

I assume so it doesn’t look EXACTLY like the One SADE

We know the specs already

Been an hour or so and already over how it looks, the size and price definitely make up for it and if anything else i can always wait for a special edition down the line.

Holy shit! Also that price!

1 Like

i like it! Cant wait to see the full reveal.

Series X at $499!

November 10!!!

4 Likes

OH WOW… $499 is a great price

Power + Price + Gamepass = Next Gen

Well there it is. Found out from Windows Central in the end :rofl:

I don’t see Sony launching the PS5 at less than $499. And I also don’t see the absence of a disc drive dropping $100 of the price for the Digital Edition.

I guess we might be looking at this situation:

Series S - $299
PS5 DE - $449
PS5 - $499
Series X - $499

The Series S at $299 could do some real damage in this situation.

Edit: @DeoGame would you kindly update the thread title and the OP with the Windows Central information about the Series X price and release date? I don’t think we need another thread.

4 Likes

No way! Everything is forgiven. DAY 1

I wouldn’t have given Sony the undercut opportunity but fuck, a $299 next gen console is unbeatable. Let’s just get pre-orders going.

Well, theoritically, they didn’t announce it officially, so they could still do it. Who knows, maybe it was a controlled leak :grinning:

1 Like

With those prices it doesn’t matter. The Series X is a beast, and with Xbox Game Pass? You don’t have to buy first party games… No matter how, the Series X will be cheaper and more powerful assuming you want games to go with the PS5 lol.

1 Like

It’s true. Hell, All Access makes it that much more affordable.

Important to note that it also needs far less RT for the same number of rays per pixel since it’s far fewer pixels.

I was 2 for 2 on the All Access pricing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just hope Microsoft supports All Access outside of the US. I could really benefit from it with the devaluation of our currency.

1 Like

Done. Sorry for the title gore

1 Like

I believe they said they are expanding. Hopefully it comes to Canada

2 Likes

Yeah, anyone even a little bit interested in saving money will go for an Xbox. So that’s both the enthusiasts who wants the most powerful console, and the people who wants the cheapest locked in. This is such a great strategy.

1 Like