Xbox S|X issues to be aware of for launch

Oh man, had no issues at all with black ops. Hope your Xbox recovers. But my Xbox just crashed for the first time with the new MCC update, tried it multiple times, but everytime after the splash screen the whole console shut down. I am redownloading the game right now and hope that fixes it.

1 Like

Have you definitely got the series X version of BO? Check you can turn ray tracing on and off in the menu. Because playing the XB1 version crashes the system and is a known issue and best avoided.

Yea it’s the Series X version, first thing I checked when I booted it up just incase I was playing the One version.

Once the shops have reopened and restocked I’ll be swapping the unit, I’m annoyed it’s happened but I’m glad it isnt widespread.

Ok just figured it out. I totally forgot I am in the insider beta build. MCC will crash in that build. You can play it if you disable HDR which is weird, but I opted out of the preview build and now everything runs smoothly. Honestly MCC in 4k/ 120fps HDR is a sight to behold. What a great experience.