Xbox’s 20th Anniversary museum is open. What are your most played games ? (list is available in the musem)

My user name of the original Xbox was TheHammerGod but I lost access to the email associated with that account and could not reset the password so I wound up making a new one for the 360 era, Matesamo. Shame I didn’t keep the same name for the history but this is still pretty damn cool.

Fortnite is clearly wrong as I have only played a couple games of it but my son signs on to his account and he needs to have my account signed in to use the online so I guess I got credit for that play time, lol. 2017-2019 were all his now that I look at it.

1 Like

Ark survival though Sea of thieves must be really close too. My 360 tag could never be recovered when I got a one but thylat was dominated by Gears and Project gotham racing 3 and 4.

Skyrim twice and Dark Souls 3 twice with RDR2 in the middle

The last remnant man…brings back memories. I played the hell out of that game. Surprised Dark souls 1 isn’t on there.

Oh and my first played game was Nintety Nine Nights Demo. First xbox played was 360 on 2006. First full retail game Gears of War.