Xbox’s 20th Anniversary museum is open. What are your most played games ? (list is available in the musem)

Is this fully accurate? Because I could swear I put more hours into Skyrim, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and 4.

3 Likes

Sorry for phone images. I know my most played game isn’t minecraft but for the longest time my wife and kid used my profile before they got thier own.

1 Like

It can’t be. Because I definitely haven’t put nearly as many hours into Gears 5 as I have Gears 4.

Yeah it’s strange. But you’d think since it’s from MS themselves it should be accurate.

Anyway, I got the site working, really nicely done. But I see things like “The meaning behind the 360 name” but I tap on it and nothing happens? But this to me seems like I should be able to read more on it?

1 Like

I guess this is the more appropriate topic to post this:

I knew I have played BFII a good deal, but, I’m surprised my most played game wasn’t Street Fighter IV AE. Also, I would post my really cool stats, but the site doesn’t play nice with my phone :expressionless:.

Same. When I got a 360 on launch night you still couldn’t change your gamer tag so I just made a new one. I’ve technically been on Xbox Live since the beta, but I only get credit for the 360 onward.

1 Like

I am legitimately surprised Rockband 4 beat out Killer instinct. If im being honest. Also surprised how much halo overtook everything.

1 Like

Some of this data I reckon is wrong cause I bought an xbox one at launch and it says I didnt sign in till like 2016 lol.

2 Likes

Same. Got mine Christmas 2013.

Okay that “Future” section is such a tease.

You couldn’t put SOMETHING in there other than other hub links?

1 Like

Here are my stats. This account does not include my 360 days, and I’ve earned more than 3000 achievements at this point, but whatever. I’m not surprised Battlefront II is my most played. It’s an awesome game, once it crawled out of the hole it initially was in. Had so much fun with the game.

2 Likes

FIFA?

I Dont Know You King Of The Hill GIF

1 Like

I used to be obsessed with the career mode, ok? Until I discovered Football Manager, that is…

1 Like

I’ll give you 1 guess what my most played game is lol

1 Like

Elden League?

Rocket Ring?

Relden Ling?

1 Like

Rocket League? Actually no, scratch that, it’s probably Rocket League. Or maybe it’s Rocket League.

2 Likes

Liked the idea of the museum, hopes it ported to Xbox as an app or mini game with some sound effects and BGM from Xbox history.

My first game: Castlevania Hormony of Despair

Most played on 360: BlazeBlue CS

Most Played in all time: Killer Instinct

FYI: I was playing a hole year without Xbox account : )

Peppa Pig?

3 Likes

The Disney Afternoon Collection…

2 Likes

My most played games list held no surprises for me:

• Skyrim
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Oblivion
  • Fable II
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

I don’t think it has stats from the original Xbox era, or I feel confident Morrowind would’ve made the list.