Xbox Q3 Quarterly Revenue A Potential Record Amount

11 Likes

Good software and service numbers and that is without any big hitter like last year in Q1.

3 Likes

Where’s my guide? I was promised this site to be my guide.

1 Like

hardware was better than guidance

lol

2 Likes

Microsoft gaming is poised to dominate the industry, let’s hope they retain the generosity of GamePass and first party day 1 drops when they take the majority market share !

2 Likes

https://x.com/tomwarren/status/1783615762663453006?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Flex

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1783621281457287473

DECEPTIVE

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1783622271724118046?t=SYlySTIFG3HN4kxCHtT0aA&s=19

4 Likes

They really fallen off this year huh.

4 Likes

Yet again, console sales are down and will continue to go down by next quartely revenue, not onky by what was mentioned but because of the move to port games over to playstation and nintendo. Great idea Satya and Phil, that will make sure many come to Xbox console hardware next generation.

Sometimes i question their inteligence and the way the talk to their costumers. Cause as a console user you really start to hate these guys and the reason is clear, they do not give any regard to anything related to hardware.

Wish their were people who did, but we are stuck with two people who clearly disregard it by miles.

4 Likes

I am more excited than I’ve ever been about Xbox hardware. Sounds like we might actually get something unique and differentiating this time.

10 Likes

Why is that? Cause it will not bring people to hardware if there’s no form of desirable exclusive and game pass is not going to cut it. That’s my opinion on the matter. Clearly some don’t believe what i say, but i can almost see another 2013 event coming with the way Phil and Satya are talking and engaging with console users.

5 Likes

Because all of the talk of bringing things closer to PC (and things that may come with that, like improved experience across a variety hardware including high end and portable) as well as allowing competing stores all sounds interesting to me and like a device i want under my TV, in my hands, and wherever else they give me the option of bringing that experience.

If they allow competing stores even the fear of reduced console sales resulting in worse third party support goes away (with caveats).

It’s all pretty exciting to me and I think resolves most of the things console only people should be concerned about.

Also

4 Likes

They just had their second biggest quarter ever. I think they know what they’re doing better than you or I

10 Likes

I think you just need to be at peace that Xbox consoles are never going to perform the way you want them too.

It’s a multi platform world that we’re in and is increasingly heading in that direction. Xbox’s most popular IP’s are the biggest on PlayStation and PC with Xbox being last. That’s the reality that they’re in. It doesn’t change your daily gaming experience, if anything it’s going to enhance it.

Embrace it.

4 Likes

Money from activision doesn’t count, not organic growth.

4 Likes

“clearly start to hate these guys”

Take a step back.

4 Likes

Don’t wanna be toxic, but imagine still concerned about xbox hardware sales in 2024.

3 Likes

Looking great for Microsoft. They could do even better if they just focus on the platforms that matter in the future.

They should just focus on Mobile, PC, PlayStation and Switch and finally become the Tencent of the Western world.