Xbox Projects and Timelines Thread | Official and Rumored List (65 and MORE TBD)

Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office

Itā€™s inevitable.

1 Like

Codenames usually donā€™t mean anything. Itā€™ll be called Shadowrun, for sure.

Agree.

Project Oxide/Indus is actually by Oxide

I donā€™t have access to the full leak list, so canā€™t say. But a lot of these have leaked independently through trademarks mining by Skullzi too. Canā€™t separate the Skullzi ones from the geforce ones.

Though, if it is a trademark leak it is an order of magnitude more credible than the geforce leaks.

1 Like

How many worlds have they done that are as interesting as Shadowrun though? Iā€™d argueā€¦ 0.

4 Likes

No Guarantee that Inxileā€™s or Arkaneā€™s next game is a success either so who knows lol.

Pretty much everything theyā€™ve done. Also why increase the value of someone elseā€™s IP when you have some of the most creative, successful teams for new IP in the industry. Let them make their own. Just my opinion

Iā€™m all for developers working on what they want to work on, whether itā€™s a licensed IP or their own. I donā€™t think this is a ā€˜letā€™ scenario.

If Arkane is working it itā€™s because they want to.

2 Likes

We are back to the same old argument here that ā€œstudio freedom is deserved as long as they are making what I wantā€ line of thinking here.

Who cares if they are making a licensed game as long as the studio wants to do it good lord. We arent the ones handling IPā€™s or all those deals idk what it matters to us what value and what not happens with it.

Iā€™m saying what I want them to do. Iā€™d much rather they create new or work one of their properties.

Shadowrun seems like an okay property but Iā€™m meh about having any of the big studios under XGS work on it. Think they do better with their own world.

Between Perfect Dark and the rumored Shadowrun, I want at least on of them to scratch my Deus Ex itch. I have played 0 games that gave that feeling and atmosphere that Deus EX HR gave me, and I want to experience it again.

And for the love of God hire Michael McCann.

1 Like

MS working with Eidos Montreal seems inevitable, and Shadowrun would fit

5 Likes
5 Likes

Agreed. I hope for it to be third person open world action RPG. I donā€™t want it isometric either especially since I think it would be automatically a turn based game where as I want real time combat and third person open world increases the chances of that.

W

So we know 343 are working on a new Halo project, as well as new Infinite content.

Any job listings out there with clues?

@javycane project velvet is compulsions next game after midnight according to Jez but itā€™s still really early. Also 343 is definitely working on another Halo project other than Infinite.

5 Likes

ODST 2?

1 Like

Want it to be Halo Wars 3 so bad (if true) but I guess thatā€™s probably too early for a new entry.