Xbox Partner Preview Announced

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2024/03/04/xbox-partner-preview-announced/

Xbox aren’t slowing down, today sharing details on the next “Xbox Partner Preview” broadcast for March 2024.

According to the folks over at Xbox Wire, this edition will feature a mixture of both new and upcoming games from a variety of publishers, including Nexon, EA, Capcom and more. The show will last for approximately 30 minutes, and feature over a dozen new trailers for titles set to release across Xbox, Windows and of course, Game Pass.

Of course, this is XboxEra, so Jesse, Aarsal and myself will be co-streaming the event live, so feel free to come hang out with us in the chat for all the reveals:

They’ve even provided a handy little Q&A – see below, directly replicated from Xbox Wire, for convenience.

What time does Xbox Partner Preview begin? 

Wednesday, March 6, at 10am Pacific time / 1pm Eastern time / 6pm UK time.

How do I watch?

Xbox Partner Preview will be available through a variety of outlets, and in over 40 languages. It will also be viewable with American Sign Language, British Sign Language, and English Audio Descriptions:

Please note the YouTube streams will be in 4K at 60fps, while all other channels will be 1080p / 60fps.

Is the event available in languages other than English?

We will be providing subtitle support in the following languages: Arabic (MSA), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional – Hong Kong & Taiwan), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French (EU & Canadian), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian & EU), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Castilian & Mexican), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese. For the first time we’ll also be supporting Bengali, Māori, Punjabi (Gurmukhi), Swahili, Tamil, Urdu and Zulu in hopes of gauging interest for future broadcasts.

Aside from going directly to a regional Xbox channel, you can find support for all languages,  at YouTube.com/Xbox. ASL and AD video will be listed separately, but just click the gear icon in the lower righthand corner of our primary stream to choose the language of your choice. Oftentimes YouTube will default to a random language when you join the stream so you may also want to switch over to English if needed.

Is the show going to be Accessible to those with low/no hearing or low/no vision? 

There will be a version of the show with Audio Descriptions (AD) in English on the Xbox YouTube channel, and American Sign Language (ASL) on Xbox’s YouTube channel and the /XboxASL Twitch channel. The /XboxOn YouTube channel will also carry a British Sign Language (BSL) feed.

I’m not going to be able to watch, where can I find out what was announced? 

As announcements roll out during the broadcast, the Xbox Wire team will be publishing detailed blog posts containing key announcements right here on Xbox Wire (including localized versions in Brazilian Portuguese, French, German, LATAM Spanish, and Japanese). A full show recap will go live immediately following the end of Xbox Partner Preview.

Co-streamer and content creator notes for the Xbox Partner Preview:

We at Xbox greatly appreciate any co-stream efforts and aim to ensure you have a smooth experience if you choose to do so. However, due to forces beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that glitches or disruptions by bots and other automated software won’t interfere with your co-stream. For those planning to create post-show breakdowns of Xbox Partner Preview in the form of Video on Demand (VOD) coverage, we recommend you do not use any audio containing copyrighted music to avoid any action by automated bots, and to also consult the terms of service for your service provider.

12 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Path of the Goddess. Wonder if we get a release date for it.

2 Likes

https://x.com/11bitstudios/status/1764685694373335324?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

4 Likes

Octopath Traveler 2 release date please :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hope they announce this for console it looks very cool

1 Like

Like a release date? Because The Alters is already announced for consoles.

3 Likes

Ok that’s great to know, I was checking on their website and it was only showing Steam.

Great highlighting on these three titles! A missing geners/ tastes between Xbox 1st party portfolio, I believe it will pull alot + new people to watch the show.

Wonder if XGSP games will included?

Nice! This is always a good thing. I like that they are continuing with multiple shows yearly.

I hope it’s Frostpunk 2. Looking forward to that a lot. The first game was a-ma-zing.

3 Likes

https://x.com/TinaAmini/status/1764682741734650257?s=20

9 Likes

I will pay attention to it. First one was cool.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many games coming, Xbox could do a monthly show on 3rd party and 1st party new stuff.

2 Likes

Certainly, hope it helps to ignite that Xbox excitement if even a little the atmosphere around Xbox has just been heavy as of late.

2 Likes

Does this coincide with the new game pass drop?

Feels like there will be a lot of shows coming out of nowhere this year.

All I need is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 showing.

3 Likes

Okay, since we now know that around 12+ trailers will be shown on the Partner preview. Its time for some speculation.

First off, lets start with the ones that we know will show up.

.Tales of Kenzera: Zau

.Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

.The First Berserker: Khazan

.11bit Studio game. Alters, Thaumaturge for console or Frostpunk 2 could be shown.

We got four games already know. So lets focus on the last 8+ which make sense to have an indie game or two here.

. Stalker 2, makes sense to show up since we did get much info in the last few months.

.Replaced, another title that i feel like will show something for players now.

.Hollow Knight 2 Silksong. This one everyone agrees with wish will show up.

. Unicorn Overlord day one on Game Pass or Metaphor Refantazio.

. Game reveal from indie publisher Finji.

. Game reveal from publisher Gearbox.

. Game reveal from publisher Devolver Digital.

It could literally be anything, just a few that come to mind:

• World of Goo 2
  • Big Walk
  • Star Wars Outlaws
  • The Plucky Squire
  • #Game3 - Playdead
  • Flintlock Siege of Dawn
  • Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2
  • Assassin’s Creed Red
  • Pragmata
  • Project 007
  • The Division Heartland
  • Stalker 2
  • Splinter Cell Remake
  • Bioshock 4
  • Judas
  • Max Payne Remakes
  • Control 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Streets of Rage
  • Golden Axe
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Captain America & Black Panther
  • Iron Man
  • Black Panther
  • Hollow Knight Silksong

I know some of these have already been shown (could be updates) and others are more likely to appear at Non-E3 but who knows. It would be interesting if Xbox get their hands on some of the bigger titles.

1 Like

I would lower expectations but that’s just me. Will be similar to last October. The bigger games or more anticipated games will be saved for the Showcase in June.

5 Likes