Xbox Partner Preview Announced

Agreed, if it’s an AAA game it’ll be updates to one we’ve already seen. Anything we’re seeing got the first time will probably be AA, indie, or a late port to Xbox.

2 Likes

Share the same sentiment but cannot deny the thrill of speculation when it comes to third party games. Hoping Sega appears in any way.

We know 11bit studio, Capcom, EA, Nexon will be there.

Yep. I could see Visions of Mana and a release date since it was at the Developer Direct. Anything new would definitely be an Indie or AA title. Port depends on what it is. If Xbox ever gets Final Fantasy XVI, I would assume that they would hold it for the showcase.

I agree. Sega’s next game is the Metaphor game right? If so, I think that’s a Showcase title. EA has the Zau game which is a 2.5D metroidvania type game. Capcom has Path of the Goddess which is what im looking forward to seeing and hoping for a release date. Was hoping for The First Descendant from Nexon but it’s that Beserker game which I have no interest in. lol

We’ll see what else they show. If I get a release date and a new gameplay trailer for Goddess, I will be very happy. :slight_smile:

I know there are some big names there, but honestly can’t say how happy I am to see a World of Goo 2.

1 Like

Haha yeah I’m oddly excited for Goo too :wink:.

1 Like

NIS America drop. Ys, Trails, all of it, straight into Game Pass.

2 Likes

As always, zero expectations.

You can only be pleasantly surprised that way

3 Likes

Stoked for Kunitsu-Gami at least.

1 Like

Hoping Kunitsu-Gami brings something interesting on the table.

1 Like

https://x.com/kunitsu_gami/status/1765075698572800324?s=46&t=O_AGT9SEnlptKOF_2SxtqQ

Buildup to vintage Capcom (in creative).

Game Pass too, right?

Yes.

2 Likes

I honestly expect it is more Onimusha or even Okami and the strategy elements are minimal. I hope we get to see how it actually plays.

Capcom have two update shows coming up before and after the DD, so it is unlikely.

Also, how is it that people have forgotten about Eiyuden Chronicles? We’re less than fifty days from launch.

I’m talking about how their building up this game to be one of the special one from them instead of like “Let’s just do a trend.”

Looks like -

Stalker is being remastered and being packed with the expansions and whatnot for a collection to be released in June. Pre-orders for a PS4 (yes, PS4) version went live in Japan according to Gematsu.

Will most likely be announced on the show tomorrow.

Frogwares will appear. If this tweet is anything to go by.

https://twitter.com/Frogwares/status/1765361896046104852

Not only that but something Stalker related will be shown. Seems like we got over six already confirmed games showing up right now.

2 Likes

I’m guessing lots of existing games coming to GP announcements

3 Likes

Perhaps Xbox should start a Game Pass YouTube channel.

1 Like

See your point but i disagree, Game pass is a part of Xbox so i do not think it would be smart to make a separate channel just for that. That’s my opinion, sorry if i sounded rude.