Xbox now tracks the time played of every single game -- go check how many hours you spent on Sea of Thieves!

This is so cool. I was looking forward for so many days for this feature.

Hope they add this to the top level listing also like Steam, rather than only nesting it within the description.

1 Like

Not dumb at all as this feature is kinda hidden.

Like @SpiderLink explained, you have to first enter a game page and then click on the game’s name.

1 Like

Thanks! Still took me a minute to figure out what you meant, but I got there (in case I’m not the only one: you need to click to see a game’s stats from your profile and then click on the game name on the stats screen to be able to search).

Only 14 days in Ark, which surprises me because I feel like I pretty much only played that game for months. Makes me think it’s still not tracking everything correctly, but it’s still fun to look at some of the numbers :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s weird that they’d hide it like that. Oh well.

On an unrelated note, I’m glad I was playing a good game instead of a shitty only-playing-it-for-gamerscore game when you took those screenshots so I don’t have to try to justify it to everyone!

1 Like

I apparently have just under 800hrs in Gems of War. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I feel as if they should make the times played, going from minutes to hours, cuz showing days is kinda unnecessary in my opinion. Hopefully they allow you to toggle it that it only shows minutes and hours someday.

1 Like

@brunopcosta1 When did your transition to Xboxera site staff happen? Cool. Just noticed.

1 Like

Oh nice, good eye. Super well deserved :smiley:

2 Likes

Omg thank god, I really missed that feature.

This week!

Thanks! That means a lot!

3 Likes

Congrats, man! Well deserved for sure.

24 days in SoT, so 576 hrs. Honestly thought it’d be more.

Well deserved!!!

41 days and 15 hours for Gears 5.

Probably my most played game in history.