Xbox now tracks the time played of every single game -- go check how many hours you spent on Sea of Thieves!

I already knew my most played without checking… The number is big though!

2 Likes

Oh my, that’s 110 days of playtime!

I just deleted it today, so it won’t be getting any higher in the near future!

1 Like

This is my most played game, I believe:

1 Like

I imagine this is my shortest completion, using mods of course.

3 Likes

I see that you are new here. You probably might like this thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @brunopcosta1 .

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Quick question, can you view these stats through the console or phone app or is it only through PC?

Hey, Peter!

You can currently view those stats on both the PC app and on your console: simply go to My Profile > Games > choose a game from your list > Stats.

The PC app has a very handy way to search for a specific game on your list, while on console you are forced to scroll down all your games.

Stats are not currently available on the mobile app, but they’ve been improving this section in the last few weeks. We can hope!

3 Likes

Only 8 (practically 9) days for NMS, which seems short, until I remember my main save is on PS and likely 5 times that. :smiley:

no mans sky tentacles GIF

2 Likes

I used to check the official club to track the time, but that didn’t work for all games, and this seems way more streamlined! Very cool, I need to check how many hours I’ve put into Wasteland 3.

Finally it’s fixed! :partying_face:

Checked my DOOM Eternal time played and it’s 12d 4h 39m…Ι didn’t expect that. lol

1 Like

Oh god… there’s some games I just won’t check, for fear of collapsing :rofl:

4 Likes

Do it! I must know your shame! :slight_smile:

49 minutes of Sea Of Thieves.

16 days of FH4.

19 days for FH4, seems about right

Wasn’t this always tracked you just had to go to the “official club” page?

I’m not able to check right now, is there a way to toggle to hours instead of days?

Even though there were stats in the achievements page some games (like DOOM Eternal) for example didn’t track anything so there was no info at all, now it seems that it counts the hours played at a system level even if the game doesn’t support the feature.

No you can’t toggle hours, the information is only available on days as far as I have seen.

1 Like

Do I check this on the console or on the app?

Awesome, I’ve missed this feature.

I had heard some games didn’t support it, but it wasn’t something I checked regularly to confirm.

As for the days thing that is unfortunate. I guess the intention is sort of like a measurement of uptime/downtime rather than work hours.