Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale | August 14 - August 24 | 500+ items | 'Better late than never'-edition

Just bought the Risk of Rain bundle:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/risk-of-rain-1-2-bundle/9pkq7l416pqf

Only $12 with Gold for both games. I already played the 1st a bunch on steam but it’s awesome having both available. And they’re both worth playing since they’re so different from one another.

I have too many games and GamePass and shouldn’t even be looking at this sale, but I kind of want to pick up the following:

Forza 7: Any chance this sees some next gen upgrades similar to FH4? I like this as a potential podcast game.

Greedfall: Feels like it’ll guy GamePass soon and I’ve never loved their past games but this looks… better?

Risk of Rain 2: Thought the first was good at the time, but sort of burned out of rogue-(insert whatever term). Is if super hard?

Valkyria Chronicles 4: Never beat the first and always fall of it fairly early. Not sure that’ll be different here.

Got Dark Souls 2 and 3, so my Dark Souls collection on Xbox is finally complete. We also got Dying Light and Valkyria Chronicles 4.

I have a huge backlog I’m trying to play my way through, and Xbox Game Pass keeps on giving me great games to play all the time. But I just had to buy some games…i might have a problem tbh.

Bought Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, Greedfall and the We Happy Few Season Pass. Being a patient gamer is really nice sometimes, payed around $36 for all that.

1 Like

Yeah I think a lot of us are running into this!

1 Like

It doesn’t help that MS incentivizes us to buy things with MS Rewards points and gift cards (for the summer spotlight sale) =P

1 Like

Every. Single. Time. Every time Microsoft do these huge sales I promise myself I’m not going to add to my endless list of unplayed games, and then Titanfall 2 is £3, and Jurassic Park is £8, Injustice 2 is £10 and I feel like I have to take those deals… I also picked up Greedfall and Prey this week…

1 Like

The way I do it is buy a game and play it imidatly. Even if I play something else at the time.I have a backlog kinda but at least started every game once. Excluding game pass and games with gold.

Haha yeah, it’s hard to resist.

Oh how I wish that was the case for me. One of these days I’ll get to that point!

More games will go on sale tomorrow right?

Not as part of the Summer Sale. Probably some Deals with Gold. I’d keep expectations low.

I value my money:p

I forgot to buy Bloodstained, I’ll go ahead and do that tomorrow.

Was hoping for KH3 remind along with the 1.5 + 2.5 and 2.8 remasters but sadly no show. Hopefully they’ll be on sale soon.

Picked up Dragons Dogma and VC4. Thinking about getting civ 6 and Greedfall