Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Great month!

1 Like

nOonE pLaYs oLd GamES

1 Like

This is the best month in what feels like years. Excited about every game on that list. I love when they give us OG Xbox games.

I’m in for Dead Rising, I think. Not a huge fan of the franchise, but it might be a good distraction somewhere down the line. I sold my physical copy years ago, so having it digitally on my account is cool.

This is certainly the best GWG month in a loooooong time.

It seems we in good old Germany don’t get Dead Rising, because thats way too much for our Dichter- und Denkerseelen.

So we get Trine 4.

You can just reedem it by changing your location.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right.

Also, the rest of us can pick up Trine 4 then!

1 Like

Games With Gold for January 2021

3 Likes

An actual legitimately good month. Will wonders never cease?

1 Like

I do prefer Xbox’s GwG offerings than the PSPlus games simply because of the backwards compatible games.

I mean, you can’t find a PS3 copy of King of Fighters XIII on Amazon, while a 360 copy is being sold for $105. And yet you can buy it from the Microsoft Store for $30 – or, in this case, receive it for free to be yours forever.

4 Likes

I already bought Breakdown but it’s nice everyone gets it

How is Breakdown anyways? Worth a playthrough in 2020?

Little Nightmares is the big ticket here, if you haven’t played this game it is a great little thing, like a Tim Burton X Ghibli fan fiction come to life

Here’s Klassic Kage Plays Breakdown:

3 Likes

Interesting I have to say

Happy New Year, everyone!

3 Likes

Definitely want to get around to trying Breakdown - I just know it’s first person and it had some emphasis on hand combat which seemed cool when I first heard about it.

4 Likes