Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Can’t find Trine 4 for free? Halp. :joy:

Trine 4 is great, looks really good too! What a nice free game to have.

Not via the Korean link?

I wonder if they will throw anything special into GwG come November for the Series X|S release

1 Like

When I checked few days ago it wasn’t free

I had to scroll down a bit and press the blue button. That did it for me. Afterwards it still says the price, but I did have it downloaded by then.

1 Like

I was wondering that aswell, especially with Sony giving away Bugsnax and Destruction All-Stars for Plus members.

1 Like

Welp November is days away, My guess is we will find out tomorrow

1 Like

Surely we have to have an announcement today? October’s was announced this time last month and they can’t announce on a weekend so it’s today or tomorrow.

Hoping they announce a next gen game just as Sony did this week.

Here are November’s Games with Gold:

• Aragami: Shadow Edition
  • Swimsanity!
  • Full Spectrum Warrior
  • Lego Indiana Jones

Aragami is the cell shaded Tenchu like game, interesting!

Hmm, Aragami might be interesting but overall these games are turning into fodder. I thought they might spice it up a little this November but obviously not.

They should either step it up, or get rid of Gold. The comparisons with PS+ is not in Xbox favor.

2 Likes

Welp so much for something cool for the Series X Launch :joy:

1 Like

Okay. So we cannot moan too much because we get absolutely amazing games with gamepass.

However. For those who don’t have gamepass, this is a dreadful deal for those with Gold.

I honestly wasn’t expecting anything crazy, but after seeing PS5 get a free launch game makes me feel envious. Can’t help but to feel something like the @FalconeerDev could have been a potential Gold game. Especially for the few of us living with poor income due to Lockdown and just about scraping to buy a £500 console.

Games With Gold for November 2020

Some months it’s like why do they bother anymore. PS+ definitely has the better free monthly games.

Game Pass is enough for me really.

1 Like

One thing I’ll never get is why they date lock gold games… might as well release them all at the same time like PS do.

I was a supporter of GWG, even when they were mediocre. But think it’s time to axe it :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think a single person would miss games with gold if it was axed.

Imagine if Dragon Quest was actually a GWG instead of Game Pass? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like