Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

Yeah I forgot which games those were, but I recall those being good indeed. We also had a good horror game last year iirc, first person. And way before that we have had strong months until it just started going downhill.

Possiblyā€¦but youā€™d have to be a fanatic.

Apologies, didnā€™t realise I updated the OP but didnā€™t post the games individually

Games With Gold for June 2022

2 Likes
3 Likes

Torchlight was GwG 3-4 years ago. Still a great game by ex-Diablo developer.

1 Like

Again with the reruns (Torchlight)ā€¦ Never heard of any of the other games.

I blame the recent changes to PlayStation Plus Premium. Gamers on social media are now raving over being able to play the really older games. This is forcing Microsoft to respond with their own offering of older games. At least you get to keep the older games on GwG.

:troll:

1 Like

:phil_lmao:

Actually kind of excited for Thrillville. Use to play it on Wii quite a bit!

What are the odds, I recently bought Relicta in the sale, lol. Itā€™s good, play it!

1 Like

Games With Gold for July 2022

2 Likes

ā€˜interestingā€™ month. Never heard of these Xbox One games.

I have completed Torchlight over a decade ago :rofl: Was fun, if you never played it you should at least try it out.

It has turned into obscure games you never heard of and reruns of games allready offered before.

The art on Beasts looks nice, Iā€™ll check it out and see if itā€™s good.

I must have somehow missed it the first time around because I donā€™t own it. Repeat for the win.

1 Like

For you maybe, but in general getting the same games when there are thousands of games that could be offered is anything but a win.

Agreed. Though Iā€™m honestly torn if Iā€™d rather get one of the thousands of older games or GoldenEye. Iā€™d prob go for the unknown.

Torchlight is a returning 360 game. There are not thousands of them because they have to be BC, so more like couple hundred of games. But this still should be a big enough selection to not have duplicates. Oh well.

1 Like

Very cool. Will def grab Torchlight when available. No interest in the others

Assuming we all got this (email from Xbox), but as of October, Games with Gold will no longer include Xbox 360 games. Doesnā€™t say if theyā€™ll increase number of other games but I think they might stick with 2 and try to do slightly more desirable ones