Xbox Games With Gold |OT| Get 'Em While You Still Can

So we got:

• A cat game.

• A former Game Pass game.

• A 17 year old XBLA game.

• A game that has allready been GwG.

1 Like

Whatā€™s next? A game that they delist before release?:joy:

They have scraped the bottom of the barrel so much thereā€™s a hole in the bottom where they are now finding random shit that got stuck underneath.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Wow, I actually recognize and am interested in a few of these!

2 Likes

Which ones? Personally Iā€™ll for sure be grabbing Hydro Thunder Hurricane. Havenā€™t played a speed boating game since Blood Wake. :slight_smile:

I also love adventure games, so Iā€™ll probably snag The Last Wind Monk, even if Iā€™ve actually never heard of it. Itā€™s got a decent score at Open Critic, so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s worthwhile.

2 Likes

Yoku! That game was on Game Pass at one point. I was planning on buying it eventually but now I donā€™t have to lol.

This month actually isnā€™t that bad compared to what we usually get. I usually donā€™t bother too much with redeeming GwG games unless thereā€™s a specific one I want to play, but this month iā€™ll grab all four of them.

1 Like

They are doing it againā€¦ Hydro Hurricane has allready been a Games with Gold game and Yoku is a former Game Pass game.

Itā€™s not good at all.

2 Likes

Yokuā€™s Island Express is a brilliant wee game. One of my faves from a few years back.

2 Likes

Itā€™s good arcade fun, also it helps that the game now via BC is locked at 60fps while on the 360 it was unlocked and had pretty bad tearing.

Also interested in Yoku, I have it on retail for the Switch but I wonā€™t say no to the Xbox versionā€¦really liked the little I played from the game too!

On one hand these are all good games. On the other hand I own all of them so its a bad month :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Games With Gold for May 2022

2 Likes

How many copies of Ninja Gaiden II do you need to buy to get it on GWG?ā€¦. OR AT LEAST A DAMN SALE!

1 Like

Very happy to get Yoku. Loved it on Game Pass and finished it but I can see myself replaying it sometime just for the vibes. Hope it was a big enough success for that team to make another game.

5 Likes

So is this the first time in a while that theyā€™ve skipped announcing GWG on the last Thursday of the month or am I imagining things?

I feel like whenever this happens the titles are usually pretty lacklusterā€¦. Which is kinda exciting for me because it usually means I donā€™t own any of them, but hell weā€™ve had months where weā€™ve received games Iā€™ve somehow never heard of.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We about to get another THQ racing game and a indie game from 2009 at this rate lol!

1 Like

I usually appreciate the 360, and rare OG additions. Built a great library and we even get to own them without having Gold. The XB1 additions however, I mostly donā€™t even redeem anymore lol.

3 Likes

I think they are just trolling at this point tbh.

1 Like

Just had a thoughtā€¦ what iiiiiiiiiiiif the reason is that there wonā€™t be any GwGā€¦ bacause there is no more Gold after the 12th?

1 Like

But weā€™ll still be mining for the first half of the month!

Although doesnā€™t mean they couldnā€™t make a smaller announcement on Mondayā€¦ā€¦ Microsoft likes Monday/Tuesday announcementsā€¦ā€¦

DONā€™T GIVE ME HOPE MORT!

1 Like