Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Still a leak. Lol.

I guess lol

Just nowhere close to an actual game being leaked.

Oh I know. Just technically speaking, this is very likely be part of Direct.

Canā€™t wait for the Starfield part of this. Thereā€™s lots of things id like to see before it as well but they are just a bonus, Starfield is coming out shortly.

Iā€™m out of the loop with everything else to be honest. Could we see an Elden Ring DLC trailer maybe?

Thatā€™ll be at SGF if anywhere.

Ah well, just wondered because Xbox got the game reveal (I think) if they got that as well.

It was revealed at Xbox but every marketing beat since then (gameplay reveal, DLC announcement) was with Keighley, plus Armored Core 6 was with Keighley. From prefer to be platform agnostic these days.

1 Like

Did anything get revealed at the extended showcase last year or was it all just extra content from the main show?

Between SGF, the main show, the extended showcase, the Capcom show and more, itā€™s hard to predict what will be where

I think Flight Sim updates. I canā€™t remember. Itā€™s usually interviews and extra information on the stuff from the main showcase.

Although in 2021 we did get that Hellblade 2 sizzle reel thing.

Edit: Theyā€™ve also announced stuff like Design Lab updates.

Is SGF stream at 4K/60 or just 1080p?

12 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but what about Warhammer Darktide.

I wonder if thatā€™s at the show even for just 30 seconds to confirm a Xbox release date, maybe even the shadow drop.

Supposed leak of the full showcase, obviously 99.9% bs but oh well. source Reddit - Dive into anything

2 Likes

Yeah, I asked that question tooā€¦ And from what I read online, the game is still in a rough shape on PC with a lot of crashes and bad perfomances, so itā€™s better to wait until they have smooth things out. So donā€™t get your hopes up.

2 Likes

But but butā€¦ It is the perfect show :sob:

Why canā€™t this be true

I want it

It is basically a no complaint show actually if it is all about games

3 Likes

Some interesting titles in there and if that showcase would be true would be phenomenal. Donā€™t believe it but someone put in some work.

6 Likes

Canā€™t be perfect because no perfect dark. Can a show truly be perfect with a game with prefect in its title?

2 Likes

Definitely fake lol. I severely doubt Persona 3 Remake will be called just flat out ā€œPersona 3 Remakeā€, itā€™ll have a fancy name.

The other thing Iā€™ll comment on is, that itā€™s really funny when games we know as ā€œProject ā€ appear on these lists and still have the title ā€œProject ā€. Iā€™m pretty sure an actual list like this would have the real title.

6 Likes

You guys ought to be ashamed of yourself for clicking it. Itā€™s 16 and counting. How dare youā€¦

But really, fake or real, Iā€™m just waiting.