Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

That was a great show, lots of variety so everyone should have seen something they liked. Glad Xbox didn’t forget the “chill” games even if they don’t get the fanfair and hype of other games.

5 Likes

Starfield will be my chill game. :phil_lmao:

2 Likes

Was a very good showcase. Wanted maybe one more though. Where is MachineGames? No Wolf 3? Maybe Indiana Jones really is all they are working on.

6 Likes

It was great to see how genuinely happy and excited Todd Howard looked. I can only imagine how proud he must be of his work and his team on this and that they are finally near the finish line.

5 Likes

Really hope the edgy ‘everything with a minority in is woke and pc pandering’ brigade don’t start on Compulsion considering its set in deep south rural Louisiana.

I really think they are. Is MG even big enough to work on 2 bigger games simultaneously?

I got big Guardian Heroes vibes from Towerborne, so will keep an eye on that for sure.

4 Likes

No they are not big enough. I would have guess that Wolf 3 would have been work on way before Indiana Jones though. Guess not.

I feel like they need at least 1 more as Flight SIM isn’t really a new game imo. But this is indeed a very good lineup of games!

YOOOOOOO!!! Thanks for mentioning this! I see it

2 Likes

I was genuinely hyped about that massive flightsim update

2 Likes

You know what, it looks like it can totally be played as a chill game.

5 Likes

That showcase was incredible for me. Fable looks absolutely spot on for what I was hoping for from them, Avowed looks amazing, Clockwork Revolution was my favorite surprise reveal which looks amazing, and you can assume how excited I am for Starfield that I already ordered the Constellation collector’s edition and the custom controller for it :slight_smile: Go Xbox!

2 Likes
3 Likes

I thought it was funny when the logo for “Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024” appeared, and one second later it was dated “2024”. The screen said “Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 2024”.

Maybe they will think it’s like NBA 2K series, so they must make it sure with date. Lol.

1 Like

Basically.

11 Likes

How I feel whenever I see HiddenXperia :

17 Likes