Xbox Games Showcase & Starfield Direct |OT| SPOILER FREE

Couch and popcorn for me, it’s on at 1am for me, so a bit late for a pizza or anything more substantial. Though pizza does sound damn good.

6 Likes

Yup just got tickets

7 Likes

Dooooiiiiiit. Late night pizza FTW!

Its like christmas, its only once a year!

3 Likes

If I wasn’t having dinner with the family earlier in the evening I really would, I love pizza anytime of the day.

2 Likes

Just a reminder for those in Toronto who want to see the show in a (cozy) theatre, but can’t drive out to NYC.

7 Likes

hahaha it’s hard to believe they didn’t do this on purpose :joy:

19 Likes

When did the showcase started hanging from whether fable is there or not? Anyway, apart from obvious first party games that should get trailers, I’m very excited for 3rd party game pass deals that I’m sure will be there, like requiem last year. Also at this point I think a shadowdrop is to be expected, big small third or first party doesn’t matter, but I’d bet money there is at least one.

Theres just no way, right? Right?

New picture?

And the fact they haven’t denied anything either. The whole “Fable is there” stuff has gotten a life of its own now. It would not be a bad idea if they would just confirm it’s not there.

These cheeky guys

:joy:

Yeah, after that pic, if Fable is not in the event I may be a lil pissed :joy:

1 Like
15 Likes

This is pretty hilarious if intended. I think Aaron would have come out and said “No Fable at the show” if that was the case. The fact that he, nor anyone else at Xbox, have said that makes me believe it has to be there in some form.

I know “Fable-gate” has a lot of fans on edge, but I’ve been enjoying this whole process and I think it’s fun because my well being doesn’t rely on seeing Fable at the show. :smile:

4 Likes

Pic of the place. Its on some Microsoft campus apparently.

To the happening bunker mofos.

10 Likes

Hold the line being quote from greenberg is awesome. Phil needs to make an apperence on ILP

2 Likes

Its kinda hilarious he adopted King’s line lol

1 Like

Am I wrong or has Aaron not tweeted out anything about tempering expectations? I recall he did that last year.

5 Likes

I agree, it’s fun to get a little rowdy over this stuff. :slight_smile: The show is going to be great regardless. Why not enjoy the hype ride?

5 Likes

If anything he just did the complete opposite of a temper expectations post.

Some would argue that means the show will be terrible. :smile: