Xbox Games Showcase |OT| LEAKS AND SPOILERS DISCUSSION

yeah its even more insane that these are being announced at an xbox event when not too long ago persona was one of those franchises people thought would never come to xbox

8 Likes

i am leaking

3 Likes

It’s the same with MLB coming to GP that first time

At the time it was “holy shit, this is huge” then when the second year came around it was just, yeah cool I guess

Expectations change fast

1 Like

Would love to replay SMTV @ 4k 60fps.

3 Likes

The holy shit moment was always that it’s a game develope by a Sony studio. Now no one cares because it’s a sports game.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

2 Likes

Regardless of why people thought it was a big deal, it no longer is because once something happens once, it’s no longer a big deal the next time

Also don’t forget jet set radio leaked at the same time as persona 3. Jet set radio could be at the showcase.

1 Like

Who is the one that said P6 will be PS exclusive? At this rate, I find it more believable for Xbox to have it. Lol.

2 Likes

My cousin Frank says this will be the show to end all shows.

Nothing less than all of your wildest dreams will come true. This Sunday!

1 Like

This meme doesn’t get old.

7 Likes

You had one job Atlus! :smile:

2 Likes

I wont be surprised if Dragon Age and EA Sports games get shown off here. They dont have a showcase scheduled that Im aware of.

2 Likes

PlayStation Showcase is trending for me. That’s hilarious.

14 Likes

P3 Remake is 2024 and P6 supposedly is supposed to be. MS is not giving these GP money and marketing while knowing they wouldn’t be getting the most important one.

9 Likes

I bet Atlus is going to love the marketing once more.

6 Likes

I’m pessimistic and will just assume it’s a timed PS exclusive but it would be a bit odd to invest this much into Persona and then it skip Xbox the next big release

1 Like

This persona 6 deal was probably done ages ago if it’s timed exclusive. Before Microsoft and sega were getting cozy.

I think PS fumbled here now that they care less of Japanese games especially not so big exposure games alas niche. Persona is not a huge seller or eye pleaser like cinematic or open world, so Xbox is there to say “Welcome.”

1 Like

Yeah that’s the other aspect of it

If it’s PS only it’s likely something that was decided before MS even got P5 l