Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

InXile is like a 100-150 person studio, how would they do their first AAA game and find time to work on this other stuff?

I said InXile would be working on a Fallout, but

There could be a support studio that is helping InXile.

Support studio, helping InXile, remaster Bethesda Games.

Hmm. Or do you mean on the AAA game? If so, probably with as ambitious as its rumored.

They show it to remind people that it still exists and seeing it will get people more excited for it. I would think they have a good amount of the game done by now. They don’t need to do anything spectacular. Take a side quest that’s short, polish it up and showcase it.

It was revealed in July 2020 and not seeing it again especially gameplay wise until 2024 would be disappointing because it’s one of my most interested games and I want to see it already. lol

Playground shows Forza Horizon six months out but that makes sense due to it being a racing/sports game. Like, you know what you’re getting. With Fable being rebooted by them which was never them for the previous games, I think showing a short gameplay trailer can only get people more hyped and interested for it. I know it would do that for me.

1 Like

Wonder what Krome studio are up to, they did the Wasteland remaster…

1 Like

They could do a Sony remaster. Just turn up some settings lol. 2 man job.

2 Likes

I’d love to see it and it’d be nice to see it, but you won’t be disappointed if there is enough good content in the show. A good show will have you thinking about what you saw, not what you didn’t.

1 Like

Showing it now won’t necessarily give it more hype than showing it in June-Late 2023 which is probably when it shows next.

1 Like

I could see it potentially appearing at TGA 2022, if it’s a late 2023/early 2024 game.

4Chan is like that… :troll:

1 Like

https://gamerant.com/minecraft-elder-scrolls-oblivion-imperial-city/

1 Like

Half of that stuff doesn’t make sense but I won’t be surprised anymore I guess

re Fallout remasters

Agreed.

Also agreed.

But I just want to see the game already. lol

I’m with you there my friend

1 Like

I want to know what they mean by remaster. Because on my own understanding and definition of remaster, those games already ARE remastered on the new consoles.

Remaster is upres or fps boost, maybe make the textures nicer… Essentially changing from PC low to high settings.

Remake is brand new assets etc

You are correct. Fallout games already 4k on series x

I could see Fallout 1 and 2 getting proper remakes(modern graphics, controller support etc) but I’m not sure what they can do with 3 and New Vegas. Maybe just packaging them all up in one collection with all DLC included?

Just checked and it seems New Vegas runs at 720p on Series X

I mean its a 360 game. Not many 360 games are enhanced resolution wise. Much harder to do.

I don’t want inXile wasted on remakes or remasters.

4 Likes