Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

I’m liking how they’re pushing Deathloop on Xbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. I want to see at least that level of commitment to every first-party release.

16 Likes

And localization. I was happy to see Arabic on there. Hope that continues PLEASE

1 Like

Exactly. Once they come with a new trailer or with just more regular updates for sure that hype train will start. After E3 it’s been dead silent, even before E3 we had more updates with concept art and just bits of info.

But I do expect some kind of update still this year, I’d be surprised if not.

It’s mentioned more than any other upcoming Xbox game here, people are really looking forward to it. I think it’s just a long way out still.

5 Likes

Gonna be absolutely interesting to see how MW2 and Warzone perform on Steam. I wouldn’t be surprised if Warzone gets to the top 3 consistently.

F76 isn’t a favourite when it comes to any IP. FO4 isn’t bad. Better now its enhanced and 60FPS.

Jeff mentioned 1v100 might be coming 2023

1 Like

Where did he mention this?

Still trying to find the exact time stamp but I watched it live

Found it link should take you directly to timestamp

3 Likes

7 and half years

:exploding_head:

12 Likes

Timestamp:

14 Likes

I think that’s the 4th longest run after Counter Strike GO (528), Warframe (429) and GTAV (401).

The amount of revenue generated lifetime on all platforms must be something else with ESO+. At the moment it’s still the 12th best-seller by revenue on Steam (8th in the US).

And the thing is TESO doesn’t even have a free trial or never moved to the F2P model (still priced 20$ in 2022). It’s also has a very limited localization (subtitles: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian).

3 Likes

It’s also bounced back up on the most played list on Xbox. Last time I saw it was right behind FO4.

They make so much money with mtx. So many skins are behind a paywall or lootcrates. And there is also housing. To get the best houses you have to spend at least 80€. Crazy money making machine, but the core player base is running away. Horrible U35 version of the game and devs are tone deaf.

1 Like

I think zenimax has a game they have been working on for a while in the works. I wonder if they will keep eso while releasing a new mmo, if it is a mmo. It could be a mmo lite like destiny.

I hope that’s a full mmo, destiny isn’t really my type of game. Also yes I feel they will continue with ESO as the game is popular, making money, and the only updated source of TES lore at the moment.

2 Likes

ZOS needs to cut last gen support asap. Can’t add new animation, enemies, classes, ect. The combination of weak hardware and zero cool down on skills will be one of the biggest problem to solve.

7 Likes