Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

Where it was stated that it was 1 year only? I think Microsoft after the deal did not announce anything regarding that and - funnily enough - nobody asked Sony that. Imagine if it was a reverse situation, when Sony acquired something that had Microsoft’s time exclusivity - people would be vigorously asking Microsoft when they were going to put those games on Playstation :joy:

Trailers I believe said “exclusive until at least…” that stupid bullshit that they have when they have those kind of deals.

God I’m gonna be so glad once all these BS deals are over.

It will some time for that to happen. There are some deals that might happen and some of them from the older time (like FF7R).

Ah yes, but in this case I meant studios from Xbox. When those finally just stop dropping on PS or just us having to wait for those timed deals even though it’s a Xbox studio now. It’s only Deathloop and Ghostwire that are left thankfully.

It all depends on what Microsoft will acquire in the future. They tend to disregard marketing deals but then acquire something that has Sony’s marketing deal anecdotally.

Thanks for the replies everyone….

Maaaaan….Motorsport, Redfall, Starfield, and possibly D4 all launching in GP Day 1 in the first half of the year is the stuff of dreams lol…

6 Likes

Possibly Overwatch 2 PvE too :eyes:

1 Like
11 Likes

Dont forget Wo long and ARK 2 (maybe even STALKER 2) not to mention all the back catalogue of Activision Blizzard and surprises they might add…

yeah…next year gamepass is freaking stacked!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Thoughts and prayers to backlogs

5 Likes

*Looks nervously at his backlogs

I will seriously need more than 5 lives to read, play, listen and watch everything I have pending :c

4 Likes

A gameplay reveal for Wo Long can’t be too far off if they really seriously intent to release it before July next year. Very excited to see how it looks. Hopefully a whole lot better than Stranger of Paradise, lol. That was…not good.

Will probably be most similar to Nioh

Dusk Falls is from a first party studio?

Publishing is 1st party

1 Like

Combat wise that’s a lot faster than Dark Souls though, right?

Yes - Xbox Global Studios Publishing.

1 Like

Yeah apparently but it’s still a Soulslike-ish, even more bullshit hard from what I hear lol