Xbox Game Studios |OT9| How many games would a game studio make if a game studio could make games?

3 Likes

I wonder if they announce the DLC and the BR mode at E3

1 Like

Potentially. Do we have E3 prediction thread?

Are we sure this is not a book or something?

We should start one and and keep score of how correct each person’s predictions were haha

1 Like
3 Likes

Well after you finished the campaign you get a hint of this.

I hope so especially since that would be a great way to show that content will continue to come to Halo Infinite.

Yeah. Halo is good at everything aside the lack of content. It is literally the only problem it has.

2 Likes

Only two maps is rather disappointing yeah, after this many months. And let’s not forget how huge this studio is in terms of employees. Hopefully it will pick up as time goes on, especially with everyone back in the actual studios again too.

I can understand why there would be criticism for only two maps but with how much quality and detail 343 put into the Catalyst and Breaker maps I am fine with only two maps if it means the rest of the maps will be the same quality. Since I would rather take quality maps rather than quantity since the quantity will eventually come especially with a 10 year plan for Halo Infinite.

That’s true, but I miss the times of Halo 4 in terms of amount of maps and also how good they were. I know 4 gets a lot of hate, but me and my friends loving its MP.

1 Like
12 Likes

I wonder if they will have tie-ins with Halo Infinite multiplayer spartans. And then imagine future Gaas Halo.

Like your multiplayer spartan is availabe in BR and Gaas campaigns. Would be neat.

I agree. I thought Halo 4 was a great game as well and I also enjoyed the multiplayer and maps even if it wasn’t at the same level as Bungie.

1 Like

To be fair the point of making the season twice as long wasn’t to make twice as much content, just to give themselves more time to work on everything else they have to work on right now. I think if they can start putting out 2 maps every 3 months alongside new modes and other content they’ll be doing pretty well.

13 Likes

new content confirmed and you guys still complain, lol.

6 Likes

Always surprised by how some Halo fans talk about 343i and Halo in a conspiracy theory manner like they’re out to get them real Halo fans.

What does “should have been” mean? Do you think they artificially delay content just to… spite you or something? And “they made sure the shop worked” like yeah? that’s the economy of the game, and why do you act like, pretend if there was no shop at all, that it would make content be made and delivered faster somehow?

You know you can point out the shortcomings and criticise without this emotional, entitled fanboy rant behavior

17 Likes

demanding how fast devs should move for a f2p game lol.

2 Likes

https://gamerant.com/deathloop-xbox-game-pass-dlc/