Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

The Gears horror spin-off y’all want would be better in first person ngl. And to compensate, Halo TPS RPG :philwins:

1 Like

I always wanted a Mass Effect-Halo, it would be great.

2 Likes

It just makes sense

1 Like

Not even kidding, a TPS Halo RPG sounds rad haha.

I think the Halo BR might even be 3rd person.

Building your crew and fight the covenant looking at the events from the side point view.

Or play as Ancient Humans where the Flood is akin the Repears but without good end.

2 Likes

There is no universe where Fable and Indy aren’t going to be between 84 and 94 IMO.

Yeah … they’re gonna be genres that reviewer LOVE and based on the studios quality, in the 88-92 range

5 Likes

“You can always count on me!”

6 Likes

I can’t believe we’re back to this third-person vs. first-person shit again (with the usual actors), and worse that the perspective correlates to quality…

A good game is a good game, regardless of perspective; for all the awards circlejerking, a more important metric would be how many people play the games, and you’ll find that there are an equal amount of massive populace titles for both perspectives.

12 Likes

But the humans where taken down by the Forerunners because they kept destroying Forerunner colonies that where infected by the flood and didn’t tell them about it, like a bunch of highly evolved super advance idiots.

5 Likes

Record footage of the flood to show proof to the Forerunner or secretly destroy Forerunner planets

Hmm

1 Like

Love how they got Perez for Horizon 5 . They should get Verstappen to do ads for FM8

If only

The period after the events of Halo 3 and the post-Covenant War conflicts (especially the Blooding Years) would be so cool : political intrigues and multiple factions facing each other (the Swords of Sanghelios, the remnants of the Covenant, the ONI, the insurrectionists…). And #HUNTtheTRUTH was so great.

6 Likes

Get Leclerc, Verstappen got the personality of a rock

I made a thread back in the time.

Sadly I think it will never happen. Too much work. MS already have a lot of trouble handling Halo as a FPS and 343 couldn’t even release Halo Wars 2 on Steam. A TPS Halo RPG would need a whole new studio dedicated to it and it’s not happening (unless maybe 343 would be as big as Bungie).

Obsidian x Halo / ONI Protocol

Tired from following Xbox’s related accounts “including @Klobrille ” to get games info. Wish if there’s one place collecting all the info about company content.