Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

So have we more details about some potential unfortunate news regarding Deathloop? The other day we had some people here say @Shpeshal_Nick apparently mentioned something he wasn’t happy about when it came to the Deathloop deal.

I want to start looking forward to actually playing it in September this year.

That was before Deathloop even released. Havent heard any additional details since that comment in passing on the Podcast.

1 Like

I’m expecting it in late September. Don’t see why this would change.

1 Like

We could get a Doom and Halo crossover.

4 Likes

This is from the deathloop launch trailer, and i doubt MS would let Sony extend it (i believe this is more than any other sony timed exclusives get, i believe they just get ‘not available on other consoles at launch’)

I always have a problem with the "at least " bit though, why can’t it just clearly say "until (release date)? FF7R had this nonsense too.

Until gives them room to extend it like (FF 7 Remake) obviously they can’t extend Deathloop.

1 Like

With these announcements and marketing stuff about Xbox I feel like we might have started the news cycle for the year. MS seems to hibernate for a bit after the new year and it feels like they’ve started the year of marketing/announcements and such. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe Microsoft was waiting for a bigger console production - I think they were planning to win the bidding over the fabs.

1 Like

I’d love a WaW remaster

2 Likes

Id definitely take a WaW remaster, it along with MW2 were the last time I truly loved the series

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll catch em on Game Pass :wink:

2 Likes

CoD 1/Classic is missing from backwards compatibility and i never played WaW. So i would play a remaster of these two on Series X.

Personally I prefer second person, easily the best!

1 Like

Indys could be like Riddick, a mix of first and third person. Machines games have always been mainly first person so I think Indy will be

I think it’s going to be completely 3rd person. If it wants to capture the movie feel, it’s going to have a lot of situations that won’t translate well in first person.

1 Like

They need to differentiate themselves from the Uncharted and Tomb Raider comparisons. Copying The Chronicles of Riddick is a great way to do this.

Hindle wants to see the forum burn