Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

I love this new banner on Arkane’s website. It’s awesome to see Dishonored, Prey, Deathloop and Redfall all celebrated together.

16 Likes

Some great graphic design.

That same journo gave Horizon FW a 6/10

3 Likes

Schrödingers Journo,

Simultaneously Xbot and Pony

3 Likes

Also a Steamdeck-sucker

Hot

This should speedrun the CD acquisition.

1 Like

I love handheld gaming, but I’m averse to buying steam hardware. I still remember their ‘steam-machines’ and would prefer to buy something that’s at least supported for more than two years.

Pancake game hater

VGC gave HFW a 5 star rating. Unless you meant another journo.

You skipped the part “the issues are real”. My personal issue is the disproportion of coverage and rhetoric between Xbox and PS issues. I hope it’s clear now.

5 Likes

I believe it’s GT7 that got 3 star.

Whatever sells and will draw clicks will get coverage. It’s shitty…but toxic cultures within the gaming industry has become so prevalent that it doesn’t feel like news when it comes out that another company has it going on. Stories about people leaving studios over creative differences will draw more views and that’s why it’s getting more coverage…IMO.

I’m sure levels of bias exist but I’d bet on a macro level for the mainstream gaming media, they’re most biased in paying their bills with whatever sensationalism they can sell.

3 Likes
17 Likes

New in-engine footage at 3:34?! :eyes:

2 Likes

Almost certainly for Mara

Also with the CD likely being lead dev going forward, if PD is to be a franchise and ends up great, a CD purchase seems more needed than ever, cant have KI happening again

Oh my god please give me this game right now I demand it haha.

They also know that negative Xbox news gets them more clicks than even positive or negative Sony news.

1 Like

Seems like they’re really going back to their RPGs roots, good stuff.

They show in-game footage. Even the original footage was alpha in-game footage.