Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

Nope. The two Forzas Pretty much cover all the needs.

Beenox already proved they can make an awesome kart racer with nitro fueled

Now go one step further and make a kart game thats more or less the same but with all of MS characters instead of just Crash

1 Like

FORZA KART.

Featuring the Mercedes-AMG One Forza HOrizon Cover Car as a racer.

It’s a car in car!

Pixar’s Cars Forza Kart and I’m in

I feel with spinoff racing games its better handled as an expansion to Forza Horizon. Like a Blur DLC in Forza could be very interesting.

Forza Blur:

Car Combat Evolved.

City racing sucks in Forza Horizon so I wouldn’t be mad at a Project Gotham

It’s truly fantastic to see.

Cannot wait to see the results coming from this. Starfield is the start of that and I look extremely forward to a time where XGS is firing on all cillinders, games left and right!

Blur is the best racing game I’ve played. Great music, great graphics, awesome concept. It’s literally Mario Kart meets Forza.

It was PGR 5 in all but name, I think a city racer could be great, but IDK if Blur or PGR is the right IP to use.

Is Radical no longer functioning? I wasn’t sure where they stood.

1 Like

I really like Attrition but I’m bad at it.

I love this mode.

1 Like

i didn’t see it coming but… now Microsoft Gaming has twitter. will this be like “SIE” for Microsoft?

8 Likes

Hmmmmm…

I thought Gears but the original received the Ultimate Edition back in 2015 and all of them have been upgraded for Series X/S so I don’t see the point in remastering them when they have already been remastered so to speak for Series X/S.

True but for those like me who never played the original Fable games, if they’re remade/remastered and release a decent time ahead of the reboot, I would be much more likely to give them a chance compared to now where there’s literally no chance.

In general, I don’t see what else it could be and I already explained Gears above. I’m sticking with Fable.

Absolutely zero interest in Age of Empires and Forza Horizon would have too many licensing issues plus FH 5 just released. I don’t think it’s either of these.

Already explained Gears/Fable. I’m sticking with Fable.

Pretty much this except Gears has already been upgraded for Series X/S while none of the Fable games have. Yeah, sticking with Fable!!

I understand this argument but I would prefer the Fable games to be completely redone similar to the Crash Bandicoot trilogy years ago where it’s more up to date and since we’re talking Series X/S, I would want higher resolution, much more effects (aka high/ultra PC settings), 60fps consistently and ultra fast load times along with HDR. Sticking with and hoping it’s Fable.

This I could see but then what about Gears 4/5? Nick said it’s a trilogy and all three Gears games were upgraded for Series X/S so I don’t see it being Gears. At least not yet.

I would be very disappointed honestly and would prefer them to go straight to Gears 6 instead and then use what they learn about UE 5 on a new IP after Gears 6.

True but im hoping it’s Fable.

1 Like

Anyone saw this? (The edited the page and removedthe perfect dark part in the article)

4 Likes

Doubt they would know (2022 seems impossible to me)

1 Like

End of 2023?