Xbox Game Studios |OT8| Leaving The Drought Behind And Heading For Starfield

But let sony and Nintendo that’s just ridiculous

2 Likes

I think the series needs to be retuned and reinvented. After playing Gears 5, idk it just more of the same, which depending on the person could be a good or bad thing, for me bad. And the story, I’m not entirely sure where it’s going, or if most people care where it’s going.

1 Like

@MicrosoftGaming on Twitter was a fake account

14 Likes

I hope we get a teaser of InXile’s next game this year. They are very devoted to making hardcore games for old school gamers.

Please Microsoft, please keep fixing game pass on PC. If I was exclusively a PC gamer I wouldn’t even subscribe to game pass just because how inferior the user interface and experience the game pass app is compared to Steam. Please find a way to make game bar faster on PC and make achievements on PC not an afterthought.

1 Like

No thanks. MUA3 on Switch was meh. Would prefer a far better Marvel game than MUA3.

I guess it will also fall on Thursday

It was decent enough haven’t touched it since I finished the story dlc for it

Maybe they’'ll resurrect Project Titan?. I mean they already wasted millions on it and the tech/assets are still there.

It was one of the two Switch exclusives that in all honestly, I didn’t need to play. The other being 2D Mario. With all the Marvel stuff they can do, I don’t want a budgeted isometric AA title like MUA3. I want bigger and better. So hoping if they do any Marvel games, it’s something else.

I remember sony fanboys port begging for it

They should be happy they didn’t get it. If it was me, I would say, Nintendo can keep it. lmao.

Even that one? Are they really so entitled?

yep its very much the spider-man and wolverine situation except its in reverse where the sony fanboys who brag about exclusives miss out on one they wanted lmao

1 Like

The gears collection wouldn’t be a waste of time tbh - The original 3 aren’t even on PC are they so wouldn’t it be great for PC gamers to experience them in an updated way?

1 Like
2 Likes

cant wait for what double fine does next

1 Like

I’m good with it if it’s not by Coalition themselves, because that would be a waste of time and resources.

1 Like
13 Likes

I’ve got dibs on Harvey Birdman