Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Finally, someone recognizes the brilliance of…

In just over two hours?

4 Likes

Love this their team does a great job in interviewing people

Fromsoft did it with Bloodborne. Not exactly Cthulhu but still Lovecraftian/cosmic horror.

On Xbox side, I think Tango or InXile could do it.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 5 has gone gold! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

15 Likes

Forza Horizon 5 has gone gold. It has just been said on stream. Game is ready for launch. Hype !!

11 Likes

or they could buy frogwares and give them a big budget

Just googled and they’re Ukranian. Not happening, sadly.

1 Like

I’m not as crazy about a racer. I don’t think it celebrates the games and characters to have them all doing something that has nothing to do with the game they come from. And mostly all playing the same.

MK8 shows that doesn’t matter in the slightest. For every character they add, they can have a track designed around that game, and soundtrack to go with it, that would be enough representation I feel. Moreso there’s nothing more easily capturable than a kart racer given Xbox’s goals of more E-rated games.

1 Like

Still haven’t released a soundtrack list for Forza Horizon 5, eh?

Yes they did

1 Like
3 Likes

No CHVRCHES? The fuck is this?!

1 Like

Lol that’s random, gonna throw this grenade in here

3 Likes

This deserves its own dedicated speculation thread. :laughing:

In reality, someone probably just forgot to switch to their personal account.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/inxile/status/1450172368031158272?s=21

Okay… now my interest is officially piqued.

3 Likes

They’ve had enough tracks on the franchise, the one in FH4 was a bit naff as well.

Its grown on people over time… but thats not the point I was really getting at.

Its fine that you dont care and think its a nostalgia bait title. My arguement is that it does have history with xbox and could (arguably should) be celebrated along with halo age of empires freelancer mechwarrior doom ori and the rest.