Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Fable is the second best XBOX IP that’s why

Strictly in terms of IP I associate Xbox with I think it’s Halo and Fable and Gears and everything else is a toss up. And I guess Forza car.

no i mean like it was just weird and funny to see that after yesterday’s fiasco :sweat_smile:

Fable Kid about to overtake Master Chief as the best Xbox character

Food Halloween GIF by Justin Gammon

2 Likes

Banjo franchise may be irrelevant at the moment but to say its irrelevant to the xbox history is false. There was a 360 based game and remakes and inclusion into rare replay.

I would argue only “current” franchises were chosen as other historical xbox franchises arent shown (ie any fasfa games)

fr I think honestly Xbox needs more “faces” for the brand that large swathes of people can have a personal connection to. Hopefully that’ll become true in the coming years with Senua, Joanna, Fable character, Starfield character, Avowed character, etc

1 Like

Maybe Grounded

not necessarily 3rd person, but definitely more games that have a strong narrative focus.

at that too . narrative focus games .

Doom and Wolfenstein are FPS and their titular characters are as iconic as they can be. The most important thing is if the game is good, not camera perspective.

3 Likes

lol but seriously, let’s not conflate narrative/character focus in games with a specific version of what their competition does.

I aint saying anything else . I think you are baiting me into something :phil_lmao:

Loop No GIF

2 Likes

loool I’m really not, don’t worry.

E8cxRbqXIAAIGD3

1 Like

watching the forza streams, it looks like they put more into the research for the culture then some story driven games have done

3 Likes

Plus the best Banjo game was a 360 game…

A mascot fighter would help with that…

2 Likes

A mascot fighter and mascot racer. :fire:

2 Likes

I would love a mascot racer with the Forza moniker. Forza Kart or something.

Would be so fun to have a Mario Kart type game with the gorgeous Forza engine and a bunch of Xbox/Bethesda characters. Such a missed opportunity.

3 Likes

And for what I know people didnt really like those 360 games so. Maybe cause I dont care about Banjo and think its just pure nostalgia affecting people.

guys is there a studio at microsoft that could do a cthulhu game ? In all these years nobody managed to do a proper cthulhu game , they either lacked the technology or the budget to make good product . Alot of people are waiting for a AAA chtulhu game , the fanbase for lovecraftian media is pretty big and microsoft would benefit to be the first that manages to make this type of game i think tango gameworks or compulsion games could really pull it off , or even ninja theory