Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Now… Onwards to Fable. I cannot wait to see how they are going to tackle that game.

7 Likes
16 Likes

Did anyone say it feels like Dark Souls yet

1 Like

yes when you up the difficulty :wink:

1 Like

The only thing i worry about the new fable is if it is not challenging for hardcore players. The FH series proved that. Though this can be easily solved by adding difficulty options. (before starting a new game, not in-game like the FH series)

Got to be honest and say that none of the Fables have been hardcore. They are on the lighter side of RPGs.

3 Likes

FH is scalable, it can be as challenging as you want it to be. So I expect Fable to be like that too.

And no please make it in-game like any competent game does, because sometimes I just don’t want to bother and turn the difficulty down.

1 Like
15 Likes
3 Likes

Not sure - what am I looking for here?

4 Likes

The sense of weight of master chief armor.

6 Likes

All 450 kilos

4 Likes
7 Likes

The amount of jokes won’t be the problem, IMO, it’s the type of jokes, it shouldn’t be middle school stuff.

I know with Game Pass sales won’t be as big of an issue as it use to be, but it you want it to really blow up, then it should lean toward being more easy than hard. Skyrim is super, duper easy, and we know how popular that game is/was. Challenge, IMO often means niche.

Seems like every year Platinum/Kamiya accept/express more blame for the Scalebound cancellation.

Probably couldn’t have come out and said it back then when they were still juggling so many projects.

Still hope to see collaboration some day between Xbox and PG.

A publishing deal on a new character action IP in vein of Bayo/DMC would be awesome. Or perhaps something more along the lines of Okami or Nier.

5 Likes

Hack and slash from them would be cool

Except they still are lol

3 Likes

Top 12 in Aus top 4/5 MS titles, also wtf why is FH4 up there now. I would love to see if player count and sales have gone up on the back of FH5.

6 Likes

ground and pound lol

16 Likes