Xbox Game Studios |OT7| Killer News Here!?

Been saying from day 1 that we need an expansion/content that lets us into the house, im already imagining a Toy Story dlc :phil_lmao:

and I agree, Grounded could be a massive IP if they want to keep it going, what they’ve done with such a small team already is amazing

1 Like

I have a reverse-Ryan proposal - get the Fallout or 76 team to support Grounded. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Grounded being the next minecraft-lite wouldn’t even happen in 1-2 years unless Phill asked Obsidian ‘nicely’ to double or even triple the grounded team. 12 devs wtf.

2 Likes

Grounded cant be a big IP if it has a workforce less bigger than the amount of active users in this forum here at times.

It needs more people and proper servers to begin with.

I would consider 3 years in EA rather silly for an Xbox first party game considering the resources available.

It will be two years in july 2022, anyway yeah, it was strange at the beginning and they said “small team”, but now that the lineup needs something (H1 2022), I hope they can release it. Obviously if ready, if not they should avoid lo launch it “officially”, last time I tried it the story mode was still abysmal, a couple hours long at best.

And it would be 3 years in 2023 if it doesn’t release next year like we are talking about?

1 Like

Sorry, I was speaking about the possibility of releasing early 2022, I didn’t get the original intent. XD

Anyway, for what I saw the biggest issue of the game is coop, when I played it (beginning of 2021), the wait was long and the system was unreliable sometimes. Survivals also have often private servers and systems for pvp, if they want to make it very successfull, considering the long dev time, they should add them.

1 Like
6 Likes

Forza Horizon 5 shafted for GOTY, but im just glad returnal didnt get nominated

9 Likes

The gaming media are brain dead.

8 Likes

20 nominations is nice though that is probably from Psychonaught 2 and deathloop and some from FH5

1 Like

And Age of Empires

2 Likes

that too

No Halo, highest-rated game of the year not nominated for GOTY, overall historical Sony bias, yet still most nominated publisher. Nice.

2 Likes

Gaming media and awards continues to be a joke.

Imagine not nominating the best reviewed game of the year. They can F right off with that BS.

1 Like

LEGEND

Halo couldn’t be nominated.

Officially confirmed 2022 releases

• Starfield
  • Redfall
  • Grounded

2022 releases leaked by Windows Central or Jeff Grubb

• Pentiment
  • Belfry

Very plausible 2022 releases not confirmed as of yet

• As Dusk Falls
  • Crossfire X

Plausible 2022 releases

• Forza Motorsport

Everything else - Ark 2, STALKER 2… - is just timed exclusive.

3 Likes

Sucks that Forza got shafted but Xbox has games from two of its studios in the nominations so that’s good.